IGNORED

Weekly contest for best comments...

the-topdog

D'oh! jboy's trying to win TWICE! I better get crackin'! THAT D & D GAME WILL BE MINE!!! MINE I SAY!

EDIT: Added a comment for Racer & Robotron 2600 & Aquarius! Take that :P hahaha

LOL CC i already left a comment Robotron 2600 a few days ago and looking at doing a few more comments on a couple more 2600 games for the site. :)

Going to have to check on your Aquarius comment...its a interesting computer with a short history it seems.

Great comments again this week! Thanks everyone! The winner for week three for his comment on the Mattel Aquarius http://www.geekvintage.com/mattel-aquarius-computer.php is Cebus!

Pick yer prize!

We will be putting the weekly contest on hold for about 6 weeks while we build an addition onto our house... please bear with us until then and we will restart the contests as soon as we are organized again. We appreciate everyone who has made comments or posted reviews so far.

Hmmm....I think it is fitting that I take the Aquarius....but I wouldn't mind that Commodore 16 either....and I did say I wanted that D&D game....HMMMM......so many choices.... :ponder:

I will have to research the C16.....

Hey congrats CC! You know you want the D+D game buddy. :D

iwan says I want the aquarius.... :lol:

Okay! I will take a challenge! Aquarius will be harder to collect for but I am going for it! I choose the Aquarius!

Just to be evil then, I shall send you a boxed Aquarius instead of a loose one! Bwa-ha-ha-ha! :D

PM me yer address again and I'll get it out this weekend!

Edited by the-topdog

No worries and you guys adding a new room to your place? A new gameroom perhaps? lol.

We are basically turning our house into a duplex. My disabled mother-in-law has to move out of the place she is currently staying in but wants her independence, so we are adding a MIL apartment to our house with a separate entry. It will have a bathroom, kitchen, livingroom, office and bedroom.

So if she decides to move out in the future, we will just punch a doorway through to the addition and will convert it into a man-cave for my collection with two offices... one for the Wife v1.0 and one for me. :D

Edited by the-topdog

No worries and you guys adding a new room to your place? A new gameroom perhaps? lol.

We are basically turning our house into a duplex. My disabled mother-in-law has to move out of the place she is currently staying in but wants her independence, so we are adding a MIL apartment to our house with a separate entry. It will have a bathroom, kitchen, livingroom, office and bedroom.

So if she decides to move out in the future, we will just punch a doorway through to the addition and will convert it into a man-cave for my collection with two offices... one for the Wife v1.0 and one for me. :D

That is cool that your mother-in-law is not only coming to live with you but your are making her own place to live. :thumbsup: