IGNORED

game room under construction No More

atarinut76

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At the moment I only have the 7800 set up in the living room. pretty much what I have boxed I try to keep them in the box. I have a bin of about 80 loose 2600 and 7800 games that I play most often. Once the gameroom is finished I plan to have alot more hooked up at once.

Hey Iwan I just moved all my non U.S. Atari games into one space.. toss some pics up shortly!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys!!! yeah moving sucked big time!! The funny part about it was seeing my brothers getting pissed for the fact that 50% of the move was video games :D My oldest brother had some shit to say but since our dad was there we had to keep the peace

• 1 year later...

well here is a video I just did. My first shot of doing one :? all I have in the room is one window and one light so it was quite dark. once I get my own camcorder I'll bring out each system in the livingroom to have a better look. but until then this will have to work :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiXQTXr32Sk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I sold all my 3DO games a while back and kept what I play. Twisted is an awesome party game and bust that out from time to time when a bunch of friends come over!

Isnt Drug Wars a Light Gun game? That would also be fun, in a party setting, though getting a CRT a good enough size for a party may be taxing. :P