IGNORED

Atari.com starting Missile Command sweepstakes!

Nall3k

THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”), THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF THEIR ENTRY.

Well, that sucks. They won't even let in Americans from Hawaii or Alaska - too cheap to pay for the shipping, I guess.

Seriously? WOW.....that's messed up. :(

Not the first time Atari designers have used content from AtariAge, doubt it'll be the last! I don't mind too much, but whatever professional designers did this work for Atari (if it wasn't Atari themselves) should know better than to just grab images from external websites and use them without asking for permission and giving acknowledgment.

..Al

Not the first time Atari designers have used content from AtariAge, doubt it'll be the last! I don't mind too much, but whatever professional designers did this work for Atari (if it wasn't Atari themselves) should know better than to just grab images from external websites and use them without asking for permission and giving acknowledgment.

Yeah, he says that now. But in a bit, after Al wins the cabinet, it will be "Hey, those guys are great. They can take anything the want, I'm off to play Missile Command"

:) ;)

desiv

Did you guys read the BS interview with Nolan that was done for the 30th anniversary?

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/missile-command/atari-founder-revisits-roots-with-missile-command/1390303

Wait a second... If Missile Command was released in 1980 and Bushnell was forced out of Atari in 1978, how did he have any involvment with Missile Command???? :?

:lol:

Wait a second... If Missile Command was released in 1980 and Bushnell was forced out of Atari in 1978, how did he have any involvment with Missile Command???? :?

:lol:

Exactly. The game didn't even have an official proposal until the end of May 1979. More of Nolan's BS again.

• 2 weeks later...