IGNORED

Complete Sears Tele-Games line

Rev

i've been to trying find the sears checkers for 5 months now.

i think checkers is the rarest sears intv title.

if one ever pops up on ebay,there might be a bidding war icon_mad.gif

Let me know if you're bidding and I'll step out of the way and let you have the first one. :D

that's not neccasary!

but if you really want to......:D

i've been to trying find the sears checkers for 5 months now.

i think checkers is the rarest sears intv title.

if one ever pops up on ebay,there might be a bidding war icon_mad.gif

Let me know if you're bidding and I'll step out of the way and let you have the first one. icon_mrgreen.gif

that's not neccasary!

but if you really want to......icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm Canadian, we're polite that way.icon_mrgreen.gif Except maybe when we're playing hockey.icon_shades.gif

I got these in last week. Very nice Condition, Better than I expected. Got them with in 4 days of the ending auction. Best Packing I have ever seen. He also refunded some of my Postage. I hope to deal with him again soon.

Thanks

cmdjeddie ( 281 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] ) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got these in last week. Very nice Condition, Better than I expected. Got them with in 4 days of the ending auction. Best Packing I have ever seen. He also refunded some of my Postage. I hope to deal with him again soon.

Thanks

cmdjeddie ( 281 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] ) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

very nice lot.....I missing ony 4-5 sears games....they are pretty rare.

but I'm lucky to leave in Canada. I see them pretty often here.

Rev take a picture of all that Intelly stuff you bought, in one pile. ;) HHW

I will when i get all of it.It is still en route from Cali.It is coming in 12 big boxes :lust:

All piled up in a big heap. Can't wait to see the picture. Man It is going to be fun, looking through all that. Might find some interesting Variations. ;) Your gonna be like a kid at Christmas. :)

I will when i get all of it.It is still en route from Cali.It is coming in 12 big boxes :lust:

All piled up in a big heap. Can't wait to see the picture. Man It is going to be fun, looking through all that. Might find some interesting Variations. ;) Your gonna be like a kid at Christmas. :)

i know dude!!!

btw......my wife thinks i am insane for spending this much on such a huge lot when i already have almost every intv game already :D

i know dude!!!

btw......my wife thinks i am insane for spending this much on such a huge lot when i already have almost every intv game already :D

I am the same way. I almost went for it, just to have fun with it. HHW

I need 5 of these....icon_confused.gif ...what to do???? Did anyone look at his other INTV auction?? 51 consoles and 1150+ carts plus a bunch of other stuff. icon_exclaim.gif WOW.

Rev take a picture of all that Intelly stuff you bought, in one pile. icon_wink.gif HHW

I will when i get all of it.It is still en route from Cali.It is coming in 12 big boxes icon_lust.gif

REV!!! You won this one?!?! That's awesome.icon_mrgreen.gif Remember how I said our collections were pretty similiar in the "Show off your Intelivsion collection" thread? Not now...or at least not when your 12 boxes arrive!

By the way I did get around to posting those pics, including the homebrews which I thought you'd appreciate. Congrats on a huge score. Lucky many of our spouses put up with us and our collecting.icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm missing 8 Sears games still of the 29 Intellivision games I'm missing. I wish I could win the lottery.

Phil

I'm missing 9 games. I have found all my sears box in the wild over the year (expect boxing that I got out of ebay for 5

$).

armor battle, backgammon, checkers, hockey, horse racing, las vegas roulette, snafu, soccer, space hawk.

last year, I have done maybe 2-3 garage sale....I was always away on the weekend....camping with the family.

You may be my prime candidate to help me with the variation list. :)

Phil

i did actually of think about that.when it all arrives i will be going through it all and i will post my findings.just give me a bit of course.....i just love going through and sorting stuff like this :D

I need 5 of these....icon_confused.gif ...what to do???? Did anyone look at his other INTV auction?? 51 consoles and 1150+ carts plus a bunch of other stuff. icon_exclaim.gif WOW.

I will when i get all of it.It is still en route from Cali.It is coming in 12 big boxes icon_lust.gif

REV!!! You won this one?!?! That's awesome.icon_mrgreen.gif Remember how I said our collections were pretty similiar in the "Show off your Intelivsion collection" thread? Not now...or at least not when your 12 boxes arrive!

By the way I did get around to posting those pics, including the homebrews which I thought you'd appreciate. Congrats on a huge score. Lucky many of our spouses put up with us and our collecting.icon_mrgreen.gif

yep,it is just mainly a bunch of commons,but it is still a sweet deal that i couldnt pass up!

and if you ever want to get rid of your homebrews,let me know ;)

Rev take a picture of all that Intelly stuff you bought, in one pile. icon_wink.gif HHW

yep,it is just mainly a bunch of commons,but it is still a sweet deal that i couldnt pass up!

and if you ever want to get rid of your homebrews,let me know icon_wink.gif

Yah, kinda kicking myself for not buying 2 copies of everything back in the day, then I might have had some great trading options. Can't wait for the next batch to come out from LTO.

What are you going to do with all the consoles? Are you a fix'em up kinda guy? Not a skill set I possess unfortunately.

Cheers, cmart

Yah, kinda kicking myself for not buying 2 copies of everything back in the day, then I might have had some great trading options. Can't wait for the next batch to come out from LTO.

What are you going to do with all the consoles? Are you a fix'em up kinda guy? Not a skill set I possess unfortunately.

Cheers, cmart

there was 51 systems in the auction.i opted to only get 25 of the best and boxed ones for a discount.so i hope the ones i get will all be in good working condition.

Cheers, cmart

there was 51 systems in the auction.i opted to only get 25 of the best and boxed ones for a discount.so i hope the ones i get will all be in good working condition.

Smart move! Let me know if you have an extra box or two in good shape as I'm always looking for upgrades on those.