IGNORED

HES Home Entertainment Suppliers

Dane

This is the correct picture of box AND cart.

Really?, I just thought surely it couldn't be as there is no mention of HES anywhere on the box, cart or manual. The only thing on there to indicate to me that it MIGHT be a HES release is the instruction book is crudely done like someone just printed it on a piece of paper, similar to the 4 Pal All Action release on the SEGA Master System. If you say it is I believe you, I just thought surely not. I actually own one so don't need one, but was almost going to sell it due to not thinking it was HES, they defied their own routine with this one lol

That's 2 more plastic clam-shell cased games ticked off the list, and in the same week also! There are two more out there somewhere, mocking me and haunting me in my dreams!

Games in plastic clam-shell cases I need:(ONLY 2 MORE!)

01) 2 Pak Special - Riddle of the Sphinx / Laser Gates

02) Seaquest

hi dane,

is the list at your website up to date ?

there are 52 HES games in the plasticbox.

btw.: have you ever seen one of the multi-pak boxes, (like rad- hot- super- action pak) in any different size?

i have a mega fun pak in two differens sizes, and want to know if you have seen them in different sizes too?

Hi dane, Is the list at your website up to date? There are 52 HES games in the plasticbox.

The list on my site may not be up to date, I know there are definitely two games I have not added to that list yet.

BTW: have you ever seen one of the multi-pak boxes, (like Rad-Hot-Super-Action Pak) in any different size? I have a Mega Fun Pak in two different sizes, and want to know if you have seen them in different sizes too?

With the Rad-Hot-Super-Action Paks, I have only seen them in the large size. With the Mega Fun Pak, I have it in the medium size case which is smaller than the Rad-Hot-Super-Action Pak cases, but bigger than the normal smaller size cases. What two sizes do you have it in as I wasn't aware it was released in different sized cases?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently obtained 2 more HES games:

1) 2 Pak Special - Dungeon Master / Creature Strike (cardboard box)

2) 2 Pak Special - Riddle of the Sphinx / Laser Gates (plastic case)

The second one only has the Laser Gates cart within so I need the appropriate Riddle of the Sphinx cart (loose) to complete that 2 pak special.

So I only need that and a complete Seaquest to own all the plastic cased HES ones.

Anyone?

I know what you were about to say icon_wink.gif

WHAT? lol. I know there is one on eBay at the moments that is cart and instructions but I am after it complete, damn it... Is that was you were going to say?

no ;)

I'm not 100% sure

I think Schitti was about to mention what I PMed you about, and realised perhaps at the same time that it didn't include the game in question.

I owned that plastic case alien force/hoppy at one stage - it is actually a chopped cardboard box - so just to verify - a plastc case for that game does not exist.

Roger, message received and understood. I am happy to hear that!