IGNORED

HEY Gunstar

A2600

Well, that depends on which one you want; one is not for sale, it has a built in SIO2PC cable which I need, but the other two I could part with one of...they are both USdoubler (doubledensity X3 speed with Spartados) upgraded, but one is in very good cosmetic condition and the other isn't: It's missing the brushed metal name strip and had been repainted at one time by someone (I bought it used and upgraded it myself), it's white now instead of cream colored with a black face-plate instead of brown. I'll sell the cosmetically good one for $50 and the the other one for $40. Again, both are in perfect working order with the upgrade. To compare what your getting take a look at B&C or BEST E. and see how much they charge for refurbished standard 1050's and then the USdoubler upgrade seperately. The USdoubler will come with a copy of Spartados (the latest disk version), but I don't have the original disk anymore, but being so old it probably wouldn't work still anyway. I may or may not still have extra copies of the SpartaDOS manual/USdoubler manual. But the USdoubler manual was basically for installtion which is not required as it's installed. I might be willing to trade for something...look below to see what systems I have that I may want to trade for hardware/software for them.