IGNORED

Show Off Your Intellivision Collection

Rev

I will go first,in my boxed intv collection i have 174 games that include many box variations such as all but one sears title,white international versions of burgertime,vectron and mission x.many sports titles variation(nfl football-football) and 3 different box styles/colors of burgertime.checkers and the uk version draughts.

i am still missing alot of stuff i want like all the cbs versions of the coleco games and the few rarest ones like spiker and mud buggies and a couple homebrews :D

i also have about 15 systems(not shown)

ataraiinst001.jpg?t=1268498659

ataraiinst004.jpg?t=1268498632

ataraiinst003.jpg?t=1268498603

ataraiinst002.jpg?t=1268498568

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

Wow, my mouth is drooling.

My collection isn't as nice as yours but i'm proud of it.

This is a video i did recently showing off my loose games. I think only 3 games weren't in the box. Demon Attack, Pac-Man(white label), and locomotion. You only got a quick glimpse of Frogger, Qbert, and Centipede.

And here are my boxed games. The one you can't see is Buzz Bombers

picture15776.jpg

picture15777.jpg

rgw825,you are off to a good start.i remember the infancy of my collection.i had a blast when i first started on 2006.i was buying gmes like crazy and then it slowed down as i started collecting the rarer ones.ahh good times.

Thanks.

There's only a couple games i really really want. Body Slam and Super Pro Decathlon. The rest i'm in no hurry to get. From here on out, i'll just buy the occasional game here and there of what i don't have. I don't have money for the rarer games anyway. Maybe next years tax check. lol

Here is a link to mine. http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/148271-nonner242-collection/

I wish I still had all my boxes. My parents threw out alot of my boxes for games I was saving back in the day, across many systems.

They thought it was trash, and why did I have it boxed up.icon_confused.gif

My mom also sold my entire Star Wars collection (50+ figures & 15+ vehicals and sets)including a AT-AT for $10 at one of her garage sales...yep gotta love em.

Edited by nonner242

Here is a link to mine. http://www.atariage....242-collection/

I wish I still had all my boxes. My parents threw out alot of my boxes for games I was saving back in the day, across many systems.

My mom also sold my entire Star Wars collection (50+ figures & 15+ vehicals and sets)including a AT-AT for $10 at one of her garage sales...yep gotta love em.

wow :lust: you have alot of everything!!!!

i love the aliens vs predator arcade

I will go first,in my boxed intv collection i have 174 games that include many box variations such as all but one sears title,white international versions of burgertime,vectron and mission x.many sports titles variation(nfl football-football) and 3 different box styles/colors of burgertime.checkers and the uk version draughts.

i am still missing alot of stuff i want like all the cbs versions of the coleco games and the few rarest ones like spiker and mud buggies and a couple homebrews icon_mrgreen.gif

Looks great Rev, we have very similiar collections. Now I have a project for this weekend. icon_mrgreen.gif Let's see if I can get some pictures together.

Do I spot the Wing War repro box there? I didn't get around to buying it, should I? My pictures might have some of those homebrew games you're missing.icon_shades.gif

I also should do a better job displaying the variations like you have...

Cheers.

here is my collection. I never was really going for a complete set, but have done well picking it up here and there. I really would like to add some homebrew games to my collection.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PYWAYjJN2Is

Great video! Massive game collection room, that's just nuts!icon_mrgreen.gif

Here is a link to mine. http://www.atariage....242-collection/

WOW. I'm just throwin' out ideas here but I think maybe you should start collecting boxed games. I'm just sayin'.icon_mrgreen.gif

Fantastic collection.

rgw825,you are off to a good start.i remember the infancy of my collection.i had a blast when i first started on 2006.i was buying gmes like crazy and then it slowed down as i started collecting the rarer ones.ahh good times.

I remember when I started collecting too, man that was fun, especially finding games you wanted as a kid and didn't get or games you'd never even played back in the day. As Rev said, great start rgw825, here's to spending tax refunds wisely..at least in the eyes of those of us on AA.icon_mrgreen.gif

i am still missing alot of stuff i want like all the cbs versions of the coleco games and the few rarest ones like spiker and mud buggies and a couple homebrews icon_mrgreen.gif

Looks great Rev, we have very similiar collections. Now I have a project for this weekend. icon_mrgreen.gif Let's see if I can get some pictures together.

Do I spot the Wing War repro box there? I didn't get around to buying it, should I? My pictures might have some of those homebrew games you're missing.icon_shades.gif

Cheers.

yeah,go ahead and splurge on the empty wing war box!!!!!

and i look forward to comparing our collections....snap to it!

Cheers.

yeah,go ahead and splurge on the empty wing war box!!!!!

and i look forward to comparing our collections....snap to it!

This took a bit of work as I originally took shots with my digital camera but since the pics were all more than 2MB they wouldn't upload, so I had to use my bloody iphone. If someone could tell me how to compress them that'd be great because the brightness is so much better on the bigger ones.icon_dunce.gif

First 3 shots are of my main CIB games with some 2600 stuff invading the shelves.

Next one is shot of some of my more unique stuff, homebrews, Orphan Overlays, etc. Rev might like some of these.icon_mrgreen.gif

Fifth one is my NIB/sealed games.

Six and seven are some of my more notable loose games.

Eight and nine are some of my systems.

Ten and eleven are my extra CIB games.

I kinda like INTV.icon_smile.gif This is what happens when you have an understanding wife and fond childhood memories of your first videogame system....and ebay.icon_wink.gif

Sorry again about the crappy picture quality, hope you guys like my collection.

post-25458-126864127242_thumb.jpg

post-25458-12686412874_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864130112_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864143326_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864151833_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864157802_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864159266_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864168416_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864169841_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864185009_thumb.jpg

post-25458-126864186354_thumb.jpg

those are nice library set ups. If a fire breaks out all you have to do is tilt the wooden units and smash your way through to safety!

PS. Make sure the sun doesn't directly hit your displays to cut fading on the packaging.

Edited by thrax