IGNORED

Got a few C64 carts at a flea market

I've got Choplifter!, Jupiter Lander, Kindercomp and Ernie's Magic Shapes. I don't know rarity or value on these, so I thought I'd check here first! I'm always willing to trade for atari stuff as well. ALTERNATIVELY, I thought perhaps I'd price out a c64, but it looks a bit out of my price range. So, that's that. Whee. ($5 dollars for atari commons? THAT OLD LADY IS STUPID.)

I'm not sure what to ask for them because I don't know what they're worth. Sadly, it doesn't look like you have anything I really want, but I'll be happy to sell them to you, if you want!

- Tom

edit: Just PM me if you do want to buy them from me so we don't clutter this forum up anymore! :-D

Edited by Tom_Explodes

$5 for commons? Yeah, that's a bit out there. What were you wanting for them? I have a soft spot for Commodore, see my signature for my things up for trade. They are up on game gavel right now, I'll trade most of those things.

You think thats bad my local RETRO VIDEO GAME STORE IS TRYING TO SELL THEM FOR $10! (And thye are supposed to know how much these things are worth at least they dont reck the labels with stickers)

-Darren-