Photo

Biffs Gaming Videos

5 replies to this topic

#1 BiffsGamingVideos OFFLINE  

BiffsGamingVideos

Star Raiders

• 386 posts

Posted Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 PM

Currently, I am reviewing dedicated pong systems from the 1970s. I also have Atari 5200, Atari Jaguar, CD-i, a dragon's lair video walkthough video and a series of videos from the 1994 Summer CES with intereviews from tons of programmer (many from Atari). Non-video game videos include how to solve a rubik's cube, how to play chess, how to play poker and more. new videos are done all of the time. Please rate the videos, comment and subscribe. i do not get paid to do this.

#2 jboypacman OFFLINE  

jboypacman

Quadrunner

• 5,202 posts

Posted Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 PM

Currently, I am reviewing dedicated pong systems from the 1970s. I also have Atari 5200, Atari Jaguar, CD-i, a dragon's lair video walkthough video and a series of videos from the 1994 Summer CES with intereviews from tons of programmer (many from Atari). Non-video game videos include how to solve a rubik's cube, how to play chess, how to play poker and more. new videos are done all of the time. Please rate the videos, comment and subscribe. i do not get paid to do this.

I have been watching your Pong videos Biff and there are great looking forward to seeing more from you.

#3 Megaman Legends OFFLINE  

Megaman Legends

Moonsweeper

• 278 posts

Posted Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 AM

I watch your vids all the time!!!!!!!!!

#4 SupremeEnchanter OFFLINE  

SupremeEnchanter

Space Invader

• 19 posts

Posted Sun Sep 2, 2018 10:44 AM

I've seen them too.

Edited by SupremeEnchanter, Sun Sep 2, 2018 10:45 AM.

#5 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Commander

• 34,643 posts
  • I am the one who knocks!

Posted Thu Sep 6, 2018 3:53 PM

I've seen them too.

Would be kind of weird, if you hadn't.

#6 tep392 OFFLINE  

tep392

River Patroller

• 3,104 posts