IGNORED

Cleaning a sealed game

Got Demon Attack sealed, I opened just the bottom, enuff to pull the game tray out,

wondering if the game is good to play, or should it be cleaned with q-tip first?

What's the best way to go?

Wouldn't hurt to swipe it with a Q*Tip and maybe some rubbing alcohol or a game cleaner if you have some. Some dust and minor oxidation I'd assume sitting all these years.

One other thing I always do...

Cleaning using a Q-tip can leave cotton on the game contacts, even if you're really careful. I usually go over them lightly with a soft, dry toothbrush after swabbing them just to remove any wisps of cotton that might've gotten caught.

One other thing I always do...

Cleaning using a Q-tip can leave cotton on the game contacts, even if you're really careful. I usually go over them lightly with a soft, dry toothbrush after swabbing them just to remove any wisps of cotton that might've gotten caught.

Ok guys, thanks for the tips. Being a 20+ year old game, seems wise to give it a gentle

cleaning, before usage. For the extra cotton shavings, I normally shake the cart a little, and

if that doesn't clean it, I use a paper towel, or clean dry rag and swipe the q-tip leftovers,

works great for me. :thumbsup: