IGNORED

NEW 800 USER!!

A2600

Got an extra with it? No idea, but check B&C computervisions and Best electronics to see if they have them for a price. Both are in the links section here, under dealers...also, just to let you know, if you want one of those 1050USD drives, I'll split shipping with you...but that's the best offer I can make, wasn't really looking to sell anyway...

Not much. I'd say around $15 or less. I have one just to have one, but it's not exactly useful anymore. Nowdays if people want to upgrade their Atari they use various memory boards that bump it up 64K or more and don't fool arond with the memory modules.

Tempest

:D Gunstar what do you mean by got an extra with it?? do I have anothe 16K memory module is that it?? :|

guess I wasn't too clear; I was asking if that was indeed an extra and you already have a full 48k installed, not needing it. Have you looked inside? Do you know for sure that your 800 IS 48k currently? Whom ever you bought it from may have meant that it's 48k WITH that board installed and right now, you only have 32k of memory in your computer...

you never know with new users...just how knowledgeable and brave they are, some wouldn't dare open it up for fear of doing "damage." I don't know how much you know about the 800 or electronics in general, so i had to ask, for your own good!