IGNORED

What is your rarest intellivision item

This topic was probably done 1000 time for atari related item.

However, now, it's about INTELLIVSION.

I have a few item that I'm proud like a seal copy of Tutankham, CIB conbo bongo, CIB stadim, all the repro game from intelligent (4-tetris, minehunter, stonix, same game & robot) orphan kit (1st version), 4-tetris by left turn only, repro box.....etc

I don't have any proto since they are rare like pope shit LOL

I will be happy when I will get my hand on a CIB spiker.....

Hmm...I don't have any holy grails, but I've got some rarish stuff:

Commando

Pole Position

Turbo

Mind Strike

River Raid (INTV Funhouse has it listed as ER2...I thought it was more common than that)

Truckin'

Thin Ice

Super Pro Football

Thunder Castle

Tower Of Doom

All three Atarisoft games

ECS Computer Adapter

Boxed Sylvania Intellivision system

I'm still looking for Dracula, White Water, and Fathom to complete my Imagic set, Worm Whomper to complete my Activision set, and a Music Synthesizer and System Changer (which seem to be going for ridiculous prices these days) to complete my Intellivision II setup. The only other games I really want are Diner and Super Pro Wrestling and the odd handful of commons I somehow don't have yet (Reversi, Electric Co. Word Fun, Tennis, Backgammon, Chess, Horse Racing, Motocross). I can live without Congo Bongo, Tutankham, or Super Cobra. :)

Intellivoice + all 4 boxed (complete) games, including Tron Solar Sailer.

Tron Maze A Tron "Mint", complete.

Lady Bug, complete.

Word Fun - Math Fun, complete.

Sharp Shot, complete.

Motocross, complete.

Shark! Shark!, complete.

D&D Tarmin, complete (-1 overlay).

some uncommons... Vectron, Reversi, Royal Dealer, Horse Racing, Tennis.

all complete. :love:

I've got some semi-rare items in my collection. On the hardware side, a mint ECS computer module and Music Synthesizer keyboard, both CIB. On the software side, a handful of semi-rare loose cartridges, including: Tower of Doom, Commando, Pole Position, Dig Dug, Diner, Hover Force, Thunder Castle, and Thin Ice, plus the entire Imagic collection for the Intellivision except Fathom. None of these are too terribly exciting from a collector's point of view, because they're loose and because they're some of the more common Intellivision rarities (if that makes any sense), but it's nice to have them just to play with. I also have a Cuttle Cart 3 on order, which I suppose would have to be considered a rarity.

For CIB games that are on the rare side, I have Truckin' and Thunder Castle, as well as several sports titles (Championship Tennis, Chip Shot, Slam Dunk, and WC Baseball). As for loose carts, I have about 75% of the Intellivision library. Most of what I'm missing is the rarest stuff, i.e. the last INTV cartridges, and the rarest 1-2 titles from each company. But I do have Tower of Doom, Thin Ice, White Water, Pole Position, and Hover Force.

I have every cart (1979-1990) for the intellivision. However my spiker cart has a cracked board and does not work! Never did and it is the only one I ever saw.

It is a little surface mount chip with a glob over it! Not a typical IC. I don't know if it can be fixed?

The label is also a cheesy typed piece of paper. ( I guess that is why it is rare! )

I have all of the hardware LESS the original computer adapter, the Music keyboard ( want one though ) and PlayCable.

Damn, Mattel was ahead of the times.

I also have all the recent carts but Space Patrol. ( want that too ) Two Stonix carts if someone wants to trade?

I have the CC3 and the David H. microSD card for it.

And the Classic Game Controller...Which I cannot figure out how to use with SHitsta I mean Vista.

Also the original Parallel port controller adapter by Scott Nudds? used it with the original Intellivision Lives CD. Oh yeah, those too.

I don't know what the rarest item of this collection is though? I don't have the Philly Classic 4-tris. I'd bet that is the rarest item ever!

No Demo carts either. But I do have test carts. I sold a bunch of them on ebay.

Actually, I sold tons of SP Skiing, before the prices jumped. I had a bunch of mint still folded cart boxes for rare games like Diner, SP Skiing,

Stadium Mud Buggies etc. I felt bad when I put a mud buggies box and instructions (mint) on ebay for $3 and it sold for $78 I emailed the bidders

that the cart was not included. They all said they knew it! So I sold a box to each bidder for the max bid they placed.

I think I included some extras for the top 3.

Then I sold all my extras in one shot. For $500 I think, but I also got the last 4 carts I didn't have in the deal.

Love the Intellivision! Wish we could get some new hardware along the lines of Atari Flashback 2.0, not the crappy controller stuff that was put out before.

How do you play baseball without the original intellivision controllers?

Be well,

Gene

I have every cart (1979-1990) for the intellivision. However my spiker cart has a cracked board and does not work! Never did and it is the only one I ever saw.

It is a little surface mount chip with a glob over it! Not a typical IC. I don't know if it can be fixed?

The label is also a cheesy typed piece of paper. ( I guess that is why it is rare! )

I have all of the hardware LESS the original computer adapter, the Music keyboard ( want one though ) and PlayCable.

Damn, Mattel was ahead of the times.

I also have all the recent carts but Space Patrol. ( want that too ) Two Stonix carts if someone wants to trade?

I have the CC3 and the David H. microSD card for it.

And the Classic Game Controller...Which I cannot figure out how to use with SHitsta I mean Vista.

Also the original Parallel port controller adapter by Scott Nudds? used it with the original Intellivision Lives CD. Oh yeah, those too.

I don't know what the rarest item of this collection is though? I don't have the Philly Classic 4-tris. I'd bet that is the rarest item ever!

No Demo carts either. But I do have test carts. I sold a bunch of them on ebay.

Actually, I sold tons of SP Skiing, before the prices jumped. I had a bunch of mint still folded cart boxes for rare games like Diner, SP Skiing,

Stadium Mud Buggies etc. I felt bad when I put a mud buggies box and instructions (mint) on ebay for $3 and it sold for $78 I emailed the bidders

that the cart was not included. They all said they knew it! So I sold a box to each bidder for the max bid they placed.

I think I included some extras for the top 3.

Then I sold all my extras in one shot. For $500 I think, but I also got the last 4 carts I didn't have in the deal.

Love the Intellivision! Wish we could get some new hardware along the lines of Atari Flashback 2.0, not the crappy controller stuff that was put out before.

How do you play baseball without the original intellivision controllers?

Be well,

Gene

Gene, I think I may have bought one of those flat SP skiing boxes off you a few years back. I'm pretty sure I remember the Stadium box and instructions too and could kick myself for not bidding!icon_frown.gif

Cheers, cmart

Like 1980gamer I too have all the 1979-1990 carts although I don't have a box for Congo Bongo, Stadium, Spiker, Learning 1 or 2, or Fathom although I do have instructions for all except Stadium. (And I strangely have 4 copies of Fathom?)

Eveything else I have at least one copy of CIB or NIB. (Including 12 copies of Burgertime!!icon_mrgreen.gif Which will soon be exceeded by Rev when his very large package arrives!

I have all of the homebrew carts from Intelligentvision, including Robot Rubble and League of Light, as well as Space Patrol and both versions of 4-tris, although not the Philly Classic version.

I have Orphan Overlay set 1 and 3. (Not sure why I didn't buy #2 as I remember Psychostormtrooper offering them to me???)

Like 1980gamer I too have all the 1979-1990 carts although I don't have a box for Congo Bongo, Stadium, Spiker, Learning 1 or 2, or Fathom although I do have instructions for all except Stadium. (And I strangely have 4 copies of Fathom?)

Eveything else I have at least one copy of CIB or NIB. (Including 12 copies of Burgertime!!icon_mrgreen.gif Which will soon be exceeded by Rev when his very large package arrives!

I have all of the homebrew carts from Intelligentvision, including Robot Rubble and League of Light, as well as Space Patrol and both versions of 4-tris, although not the Philly Classic version.

I have Orphan Overlay set 1 and 3. (Not sure why I didn't buy #2 as I remember Psychostormtrooper offering them to me???)

i want your robot rubble and league of light.what will it take to get my greedy hands on them :lust:

Although I no longer have these items, I did have at various times 3 Computers (the big brown buggers). Traded one to Jerry G, traded another to William Moeller and sold the other one.

Oh, and I had all the software... SHRINKWRAPPED!!! Never had the eleusive BASIC cartridge though. Apparently Seattle wss a test market for the Intelly Computer. I have a picture somewhere of my collection at that time. If I can find a scanner, I'll post a picture. It is quite impressive. Whish I had kept one of the computers.

I got my entire collection the old fashion way before ebay.... I pounded the thrifts and swap meets. I have a complete boxed collection except I am missing the Wrestling game.. which I've never seen in the wild. I may be missing 1 or 2 demo carts. I do have a couple of test carts as well.

I have all the homebrew releases including the Philly Classic 4-Tris :-)

Hardware wise, I have a Boxed TandyVsion, two loose Sylvania units, a Sears Telegames unit, a boxed system changer and a boxed ECS unit and a complete Aquarious POS. Oh, yes, I traded my music keyboards away along time ago. Wish I hadn't done that. Always thought I'd find more. I was wrong.

-Lee

The original keyboard component is my dream item. At the moment I just can't justify the $4000+ they go for though.

Tempest

+1

that's why I'm still missing Spiker CIB to finish the entire collection......I have a good job with a nice income but I have more important obligation (house, kid activity....etc) that spending 1K on a game.

Finding game in the wild for 1$ or 2$ is the most fantastic thing that could happen.

PS: after I hit 500 games for atari 2600, I have stopped to search for game since all the game that I was finding in the wild was game that I had. last time I have found an atari 2600 game in the wild that I don't have is maybe 3-4 years ago.

PS: after I hit 500 games for atari 2600, I have stopped to search for game since all the game that I was finding in the wild was game that I had. last time I have found an atari 2600 game in the wild that I don't have is maybe 3-4 years ago.

I think I picked up the last R5-R6 I needed for my 2600 collection a few years ago. After that I stopped collecting 2600 games since all the R7's and above I need generally start at $100 and up. Like I you said, I have a nice job and income but there are bigger and more important obligations for me now (such as my wife).

My Intellivision collection is quickly getting there as well. I need a few $50ish dollar games still, but the rest are the $500+ games. Thank god I got my boxed Learning Fun I & II years ago at Philly Classic 2.

That's why I collect for obscure systems now. Timex 1000 games are cheap. :)

Tempest