IGNORED

Appletell reviews VH1 Classics: Intv for iPad

Rev

I'm gonna get this for my iphone whenever that version reaches Canada, and I'll most likely buy the ipad later this year and you can bet I'll be making this my first app purchase.

Hopefully they'll make enough on these platforms to get those new carts made for the INTV that we've all been asking for.icon_shades.gif

Bought the iPhone version, comes free with Astrosmash, then 99 cents each for the other 5 games. Bought them all, played Astrosmash and Nightstalker. Controls for Astrsmash were good, except for the soon to be fixed double tap glitch that switches you from fullscreen to TV screen. Controls for Nightstalker weren't great, plus your finger is covering part of the screen. Looking forward to playing around with the rest of them. I could see this being great on the iPad. You buy the additional games from within the app itself and they loaded in seconds. Old school console for choosing games was cool too. Hopefully they'll offer a bunch more games in the future.