IGNORED

C64 games missing tapes?

I need following tapes:

The Patrick Moore (who?) Astronomy: the one that isn't Data or Operating Software

The Dam Busters: One of them but the one i have just says dambusters?

Pitstop II: Again no number or Id on label but i think it is the second one

If you have any of these original or copied please make me an offer.

Darren

Edit: Does anyone know if they still make cassette tapes? I really need to make some backups.

Edited by Pyromaniac605

I need following tapes:

The Patrick Moore (who?) Astronomy: the one that isn't Data or Operating Software

Can't help with the tape, but Patrick Moore has been presenting the BBC's The Sky At Night since it started in 1957, has written over seventy published books on astronomy, played the part of the Games Master (a disembodied head that would dish out gaming tips to kids on a television show), appeared on all manner of other programmes, an accomplished musician and composer (uncredited onscreen, but he's down on the IMDb as music consultant for 2001: A Space Odyssey) and even has time to put in cameo appearances in telly shows like Doctor Who (two weeks ago in fact).

Edit: Does anyone know if they still make cassette tapes? I really need to make some backups.

They can be got, but if you're talking about doing tape-to-tape backups that really isn't the way to go because the signal degrades between generations until they'll be lost anyway. Another option (assuming a disk drive or drive emulator is for some reason not viable and generally speaking that's the way i'd go personally) is getting TAP images of the games, converting to WAV files and loading them into the C64 using a car stereo converter (like

and have done with a C64 but not on video...)

I need following tapes:

Can't help with the tape, but Patrick Moore has been presenting the BBC's The Sky At Night since it started in 1957, has written over seventy published books on astronomy, played the part of the Games Master (a disembodied head that would dish out gaming tips to kids on a television show), appeared on all manner of other programmes, an accomplished musician and composer (uncredited onscreen, but he's down on the IMDb as music consultant for 2001: A Space Odyssey) and even has time to put in cameo appearances in telly shows like Doctor Who (two weeks ago in fact).

They can be got, but if you're talking about doing tape-to-tape backups that really isn't the way to go because the signal degrades between generations until they'll be lost anyway. Another option (assuming a disk drive or drive emulator is for some reason not viable and generally speaking that's the way i'd go personally) is getting TAP images of the games, converting to WAV files and loading them into the C64 using a car stereo converter (like

and have done with a C64 but not on video...)

On Doctor Who 2 weeks ago? that means we will see that episode in a few months lol.

Converting to a WAV file never thought of that thanks.

Darren