IGNORED

Hooked on 8-bit carts

Tanman

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

AtariMania recently added most of the Atrax cartridges to it's database except Atrax #7. Although there is a link for Atrax #13 it appears to be a dead link.

I realise that Atrax #7 may not be dumped yet but can someone point met to a good download link for Atrax #13.

k1w1

AtariMania recently added most of the Atrax cartridges to it's database except Atrax #7. Although there is a link for Atrax #13 it appears to be a dead link.

I realise that Atrax #7 may not be dumped yet but can someone point met to a good download link for Atrax #13.

k1w1

Fixed. (Hopefully)

Allan

I was bored so I made some Atari 8-bit cartridge holders that can be 3D printed:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2461503

If you have a good enough printer you should also see 'POKEY - ANTIC - GTIA - SALLY' on the inside of the Arch.

Sketchup files are included for folks who want to mod this. I was trying to put an indented Atari logo on the back but my sketchup skills failed :).

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha ha, the Multi Cart, long time no see, yes it was a Pill clone or the Pill was a multi cart clone, I forget which way around it was, its was a dead weight epoxy resin filled item with a bit of circuitry inside (very simple stuff I was told), used to run the dumped carts..

I had a few of them which I was given, never used it to be honest...Its not what you would call a cart, more a dongle of sorts in cart form..

• 1 year later...

Hi Tomasz,

from what is see here the

"Eidolon [The],[!] Converted from disk original.,2004-04-05,Wilhelm,449b9284,128KB,Atrax,,http://atariage.com/forums/topic/47585-another-eidolon-cartridge/?p=575582"

with this checksum is actually a 128KB/DECODED ATRAX not 128KB/ATRAX.

Best regards, Peter.

Eidolon.bin

• 5 months later...

Are there any Cart types we're not interesting in listing?

I'm assuming AtariMax and other flashcarts are not interesting?

I have a few carts not in the latest list, I'm trying to work out which ones I should post

There were newer homebrews that released on AtariMax carts that save high scores and what not.... so they're interesting... roms that needed fixing are nice that way too, as are the arcade makes, all the other simply moving of a game into a collection on a single cart is not interesting to me.

• 1 year later...