IGNORED

Point Master Quik - Stik Joysticks

Christoph

These things were manufactured by many companies in the early 80s to give the INTV controllers a more "VCS" feel by removing the disc and snapping on a joystick on them. Most of them were clumsy and rather terrible considering the other controls one usually needed on a INTV game, and I personally never found a set that was better than the straight disc.

I've said it before elsewhere, but I can't imagine that those things would be very comfortable to use. It looks almost as if it would be like trying to use a doorknob or one of those single-handle bathroom faucets as a game controller. I would skip the clip-on handle and just learn to use the disc; it takes some getting used to, but it's a perfectly good controller that has some interesting advantages over the joystick, once you learn to use it properly.

I've said it before elsewhere, but I can't imagine that those things would be very comfortable to use. It looks almost as if it would be like trying to use a doorknob or one of those single-handle bathroom faucets as a game controller. I would skip the clip-on handle and just learn to use the disc; it takes some getting used to, but it's a perfectly good controller that has some interesting advantages over the joystick, once you learn to use it properly.

That may be so, but regardless of the quality of usage, does anyone by chance know what they are worth?

No clue what those are worth, but I picked up a pair similar to yours ('cept mine are INTV brand) for $7.20 shipped on ebay.

Yours look much better than mine, but they seem to lack the little foam cushion on the underside so I think the INTV brand works better. idk for sure tho.

Edited by Smatchmo