OK, due to a request by a fellow board member I decided to include this as well. Egads, I am giving myself a ton of work. OK, this list is definitely in need of some corrections, so any would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. Also include whether the cart is blue label or white label if you can.
1. Marco: Complete
2. Rick Weis: Complete
3. AtariAger: Complete (Got his from Bfstats)
4. Rolenta: cart, with instructions
5. Dino: Cart, with instructions, and overlays (Got from sly)
6. ntavio (circuit board): Complete
7. Nmatheys (White label): Cart
8. Cincynoti (Blue label): Cart, instructions, and Keyboard overlays.
9. Crunchy Superman (Blue Label): Cart
10. Crunchy Superman (White Label): Cart
11. Atari2600lives (Blue Label): Complete (got his off Ebay, from Matt Carten, who got his off Craigslist in North Carolina)
12. Unknown: Complete with ziplock baggie (Got from Atari 2600.com, which was from, David Akers)
13. Unknown: Cart (Bought off Ebay December 14th 2009)
14. EricDLee: Cart
15. Unknown (Blue label): Cart (Bought from chronotriggafoo, who got his from the 2005 CGE, which originally came from the programmer)
16. Unknown (White Label): Cart (Bought from RiffRaff, who got his from Devin Knight)
17. Unknown: Cart, Manual, overlays (Got from Ebay on December 10th, 2007)
18. Wonder (Blue label): Complete
19. Wonder (White label): Complete