IGNORED

I have Muppets Go Round

procrastinator

Thanks for the screenshots. I wonder if an 8-bit version was planned? CBS did all the 8-bit Muppet games, so maybe not. Interesting how Atari themselves did this one, maybe they had the rights on game consoles (due to their 2600 license) and not on computers?

It doesn't surprise me that it had no sound, sound was one of the last things to be added to a game generally.

I hope you will dump this one or sell it to someone who will. As I said this is the only copy. Truly an amazing find.

Tempest

My guess is around $500, then again, I have never seen a one of a kind 5200 cart auctioned.

Best of luck with the auction procrastinator!

500.00???? really?!?!?!?! wow

i was thinking about 150.00....but i know nothing about prototypes as somone already said :ponder: :roll: :ponder: :roll:

Ya that sounds about right but I would not bat an eye if it went for more like $750 though. One of a kind and un-dumped = PROFIT! :lol:

No sound, and required to play with the keypad of the 5200 controllers of all things, hard to think there's a big re-pro market on that! I just hope we don't wind up with another Good Luck, Charlie Brown, if you know what I mean.

Bidding up to $355 already....should we call Yahoo.com?? 8)

Edited by Greg2600

Damn! 400+ already and its not even towards the end!!

I smell yet another WORLD RECORD! Games are looking real good lately.

Can't wait to auction my ColecoVision protos lol ;)

I would guess around $1200-1500 for this proto, as it was previously rumored and now its avail.

I told him somewhere between $400-$600.

Tempest

Ya that sounds about right but I would not bat an eye if it went for more like $750 though. One of a kind and un-dumped = PROFIT! :lol:

eBay q&a:

Q: Has this rom been dumped?May-02-10A: No the ROM has not been dumped. It will be up to the buyer to dump the ROM if they feel the Atari collecting communty should have a copy availible to everyone. Right now the ONLY known copy of this game resides in this tested-working loaner cartridge.

Yeah expect big $$ :)

Could it make it passed the 2k mark. :ponder:

That seems a little ridiculous, but at the current rate of bidding $700-$800 might not be out of the question. I'm a little surprised actually, but then again it is a one of a kind.

Tempest

That seems a little ridiculous, but at the current rate of bidding $700-$800 might not be out of the question. I'm a little surprised actually, but then again it is a one of a kind.

Tempest

I have a feeling who is going to win this, no not Wonder :D. The other Playa has not even, entered the Arena, Yet.

:ponder:

I will go on the record and say at least double that. :)

Tempest

I was thinking the same thing Tempest, BUT look at something like Action Comics #1, All-American #16, and Detective Comics #27. Just a scant 10 years ago they were around $100,000 in NM (AA 16 around $35k), and now we see them all topping $1 mil. The same can be said of 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. That card was $17,500 in 1988, and just 15 years later it broke $1 mil. I don't know why people do that, but my guess is some wall street guys or celebrities get involved and all the rules go right out the window.icon_rolleyes.gif

Right now Video Games seem to be the next "high" for wall streeters and celebrities. Yep, they're getting involved lately with all the grading hoopla, and the records like Stadium Events, Air Raid, etc..

I could be wrong, but Muppets breaking $1,000 would not surprise me as being a reality.

my 3 cents lol icon_mrgreen.gif