IGNORED

BodySlam

Ouch eBay Auction -- Item Number: 4001211459651?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=400121145965&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] That's a lot of money for that game.

It is the game i want most of all but just can't afford those outrageous prices. Actually i can't even afford affordable prices at the moment but that's a different story.

I could play this game on my Intellivision Lives Collection for the PS2 but i hate playing Keypad games on a PS2 Controller. I could play it on my computer but same problem, my controller only has so many buttons i can program.

I know i'll have this game someday if i'm patient. I could come across a super deal someday. But for now i wait here dreaming to be reunited with one of my favorite games from my childhood. :lust:

If I had the money, I'd far sooner spend $150 on a Cuttle Cart 3. That way, I could play on real hardware AND get to play lots of other things besides. But then again, I'm not really a "collector" per se, though obviously I appreciate the aesthetics of a boxed CIB game.

Also, weren't the Blue Sky Rangers talking about a reissue of some rare titles like Stadium Mud Buggies? Was this one of them? If so, I'd rather give my cash to the BSR!

If I had the money, I'd far sooner spend $150 on a Cuttle Cart 3. That way, I could play on real hardware AND get to play lots of other things besides. But then again, I'm not really a "collector" per se, though obviously I appreciate the aesthetics of a boxed CIB game.

That was exactly the train of thought that lead me to purchase my CC3. I was looking for a copy of Melody Blaster to go with my Music Synthesizer keyboard, but the only one I could find at the time was a boxed copy for $145. I figured that spending just $5 more for the CC3 was a much better idea, because it would let me play Melody Blaster and all the other rare games like Body Slam. I haven't regretted my decision: the CC3 is an excellent product.

Also, weren't the Blue Sky Rangers talking about a reissue of some rare titles like Stadium Mud Buggies? Was this one of them? If so, I'd rather give my cash to the BSR!

In the interview that I heard with Keith Robinson (on RetroGaming Radio, in the May 2006 episode), he mentioned that, because of the costs involved in making the cartridges and packaging, they'd have to sell about 4000 cartridges to break even, so they were planning to release eight different titles at 500 copies each, at a price point of about $25 per copy. The titles he mentioned were the unreleased Illusions and Super Pro Pool & Billiards, along with Spiker and Stadium Mud Buggies. I would think that Body Slam would be an ideal candidate for one of the remaining four.

More recently, they mentioned (on their Facebook page) that the DS version of Lives! and a few other projects put the cartridges on the back burner for a while, but that they're finally getting back to releasing them. I say it would be a great way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Intellivision!

Ouch eBay Auction -- Item Number: 4001211459651?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=400121145965&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] That's a lot of money for that game.

It is the game i want most of all but just can't afford those outrageous prices. Actually i can't even afford affordable prices at the moment but that's a different story.

I could play this game on my Intellivision Lives Collection for the PS2 but i hate playing Keypad games on a PS2 Controller. I could play it on my computer but same problem, my controller only has so many buttons i can program.

I know i'll have this game someday if i'm patient. I could come across a super deal someday. But for now i wait here dreaming to be reunited with one of my favorite games from my childhood. :lust:

Rediculous price (in my opinion anyway). I got my CIB version not that many years ago for $25.

Rediculous price (in my opinion anyway). I got my CIB version not that many years ago for $25.

that price is crazy.....or I should say that this seller is ?$/&&*/&/$%?

just look at his other auction and you will see what I mean.

a good price for this game will be around 100$

good luck

• 3 weeks later...