IGNORED

Xot's silly little image contest!

Xot

Feels like it's about time for another contest around here, and seeing as I was fortunate enough to win a little something in the last one, I figured I'd "give back," so to speak.

This is an "image identification" contest, in which the picture will gradually get clearer and clearer the longer the contest goes. The winner is the first person to correctly identify the game pictured.

Here are the rules:

1. The game in question is a non-homebrew, non-prototype, released Atari 2600 game.

2. The picture is NOT of a game screen.

3. I will endeavor, but I don't PROMISE, to post a new picture every day. Everyone gets one guess per picture.

4. The prize sucks. :D Seriously, it's nothing spectacular and I can't even guarantee it works. But it IS classic gaming related. If you're playing just to win a fantastic prize, don't bother. The prize will remain a secret until the winner has recieved it, and although anyone is free to play, I will only ship the prize within the US. Sorry.

5. I guarantee NOTHING. If the USPS loses your prize, sorry. Please just play for fun.

6. There is NO rule six.

7. I hope my overprotective need for rules didn't turn you off of the contest already. 8)

I'll post the first picture in the next post. Have fun!

It's Warlords.

war.gif

You mean YOUR image is Warlords? Well, maybe. It's not the same as MY image. :)

No correct guesses so far. I'll post a new pic around midnight EST and everyone can guess again. Methinks this contest will last a few days at least. :twisted: