IGNORED

INTV II Power Cord Needed

You can get (third-party) replacement Intellivision II power supplies from 4Jays (it's listed about halfway down the page). $17.95 plus shipping.

Thanks for the heads up jaybird, I'll use that option as my backup in the event I can't find an original.

You can get (third-party) replacement Intellivision II power supplies from 4Jays (it's listed about halfway down the page). $17.95 plus shipping.

Thanks for the heads up jaybird, I'll use that option as my backup in the event I can't find an original.

i have an extra original one........maybe some trade? :evil:

bad news dude, I just opened one of those french games to try and play it, and it had the wrong game in it....some volleyball game...:D:D

thats ok,i only need the boxes anyway....seriously.

thats ok,i only need the boxes anyway....seriously.

No worries, was just messin with you anyways, the games are both there in full condition.

The instructions are in french as well, engrish on one side, french on the other.

What are they worth at market?

bad news dude, I just opened one of those french games to try and play it, and it had the wrong game in it....some volleyball game...:D:D

I will take that stupid Volleyball game off your hands. :D Please sell those French boxes to Rev. I am tired of hearing him begging. :P

I will take that stupid Volleyball game off your hands. :D Please sell those French boxes to Rev. I am tired of hearing him begging. :P

lol,i didnt get his joke about spiker :D

....and i am tired of hearing myself begging too. :P

i have an extra original one........maybe some trade? icon_evil.gif

bad news dude, I just opened one of those french games to try and play it, and it had the wrong game in it....some volleyball game...icon_mrgreen.gif:D

I will take that stupid Volleyball game off your hands. icon_mrgreen.gif Please sell those French boxes to Rev. I am tired of hearing him begging. icon_razz.gif

lol,i didnt get his joke about spiker icon_mrgreen.gif

....and i am tired of hearing myself begging too. icon_razz.gif

I was wondering how you missed the Spiker reference Rev!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

I don't think the French versions are worth that much are they??

They're pretty common in Canada.

• Like 1

i have an extra original one........maybe some trade? icon_evil.gif

I will take that stupid Volleyball game off your hands. :D Please sell those French boxes to Rev. I am tired of hearing him begging. icon_razz.gif

lol,i didnt get his joke about spiker :D

....and i am tired of hearing myself begging too. icon_razz.gif

I was wondering how you missed the Spiker reference Rev!!! :D

I don't think the French versions are worth that much are they??

They're pretty common in Canada.

I agree, but he is Hungry. :D

Hungry like the wolf....

Rev, if you send me the power supply, plus boxed copies of Space Spartans and Bomb Squad, I'll send you back the 2 French copies I have.

Cheers.

boo yaa!!!!!!!!!!!! you got a deal!!!!

arent you having intv trouble besides the power cord too?

i will gladly send you a intv 1 console as well.just say it and it's yours

thanks

• Like 1

i tried to message you but you cant receive messages yet?

my email is revolutionika@hotmail.com

send me an email and use a 'code word' in it and then post it in this thread so i know its you and that dang wolfman trying to get gaming goodies. :D

(yes i know,that joke was uncalled for!)

send me an email and use a 'code word' in it and then post it in this thread so i know its you and that dang wolfman trying to get gaming goodies. :D

LOL You know, you have nothing to worry about with me, on those french boxes. All though I scored one of the best BINs of the year, on a Canadian Atari Piece, the other day. :ponder: Film at a 11. :D

Hungry like the wolf....

Rev, if you send me the power supply, plus boxed copies of Space Spartans and Bomb Squad, I'll send you back the 2 French copies I have.

Cheers.

thanks

+1 for Rev giving away another free INTV and helping build the Inty community. icon_smile.gif

Yes, I know he has 746 Intellivisions from his big auction win a couple of months back, but still...icon_mrgreen.gif

LOL You know, you have nothing to worry about with me, on those french boxes. All though I scored one of the best BINs of the year, on a Canadian Atari Piece, the other day. :ponder: Film at a 11. :D

Canadian atari? pics or it didnt happen!

Hungry like the wolf....

Cheers.

thanks

+1 for Rev giving away another free INTV and helping build the Inty community. icon_smile.gif

Yes, I know he has 746 Intellivisions from his big auction win a couple of months back, but still...icon_mrgreen.gif

Now you know my evil plan :evil:

Good choice!4jays is where i got my INTV 2 power supply.Received it in less than 5 days!, and i live in Canada!Great service bar none.I like the easy E-mail order. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rik

Some of the games I got in my find today were French as well, check the pictures on my flickr and see if you need any of those before I mail them out.

i actually do need the burgertime game.one recently sold on ebay canada for only a few bucks and one bidder,i guess it isnt that rare.what do you want via trade? another burgertime or any other games you need...i have alot to trade!