I've got a new set of patches for the compiler to send out. It's pretty thin, but that's a good thing.
Here's what's new:
Fixed a multiplication bug reported by Chue, In come cases, the input arguments were clobbered leading to a wrong result.
Fixed incorrect instruction sizes. This will result in better optimized code.
Added .size directive to calculate function sizes. This is helpful during development.
Reduced size of the patch file. This makes it easier to understand which changes were made to the baseline.
I've updated the GCC installer to use this latest patch, and added an updated "hello world" program. This program no longer needs the elf2cart tool, makes improvements to the crt0 as well as fixing some bugs in the vdp_copy_from_sys function.
Honestly, there's not much else to say here. The compiler is pretty mature and stable at this point, but I'm always interested to hear of any problems or opportunities for improvement.