IGNORED

LynxBuild

TailChao

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure how many Lynx developers are still using BLL or some derivative of it, but I've wrote a new replacement for the aging "LYNXER" program for building binaries. There's support for 128KB, 256KB, 512KB, and 1MB cartridges, along with a new cartridge library for BLL supporting these new sizes and more than 32 file entries on the cartridge. The source code (C language) is included with the download so you may modify the program for your needs.

Right now the only issue I'm aware of is the 1MB bootloader not displaying the title screen image on the Lynx I, but otherwise it operates properly.

LynxBuild program information and download

Enjoy.

i also use the lynxer, but its improved by sage.

I have version 5.3 and it suports also more than 32 files, packed files detection etc...

Ah, I've not updated anything since 2003-ish.

What encrypted loader are you using?

These are all modified versions of Harry's 410-byte loader for the respective cartridge sizes. The 128KB, 256KB, and 512KB loaders do not initialize AUDIN to a particular state, while the 1MB loader pulls AUDIN low immediately before loading the directory entries for the startup screen and first executable. Thus only the loader needs to be duplicated across the two 512KB banks.