IGNORED

Got my music synthesizer......damaged

Rev

beware of ebay user buttcrackplumber(i should of known)

i finally got my inty piano only 45 days late and he didnt even bother to box it up.he sent it in the intv box it originally came with.box is horrible condition and has shipping stickers all over it.what a fucking douchebag.i tried to do a paypal refund but it is too late.i made the mistake of cancelling the ebay dispute after he gave me a tracking number.....i am mad at myself more than him.:x i will never make that mistake again....

i wanted a nice display box but i guess not now...i will have to buy another one.

he is the same guy who keeps trying to sell the conversational french for 500 bucks.avoid him like aids.

i hope he has the balls to come in here and defend himself.

at least i gave him a very nice negative! that almost makes it worth losing out on 108 bucks

butcrackplumber ( Feedback Score Of 1685iconRedStar_25x25.gif) 99% Positive feedback

I feel so sorry. especially for a 100$ transaction

What an idiot :?

I had a similar transaction......won a sears CIB game....I have asked the seller to put a boxed game in a small box and I did gave him extra 1$. guess what, the game was sent in a small envelop and it was all busted. he did get a negative feedback as well.

When I receive a package that was packed sloppy, its "PERSONA NON GRATA" for ever, 100 times that if the item arrives damaged!!I put a big red X next to their name in the same shit list I have taped to a wall.Even if the item arrives okay, I wont gamble for another time.How well a seller packs, says a lot about that person.In that I mean trustworthiness, and other applicable traits. ;) Deadbeat packers like that should be thrown out of Ebay period.This is what causes the majority of problems.As like mentioned already, if they send stuff packed like that, they'll screw you in all other ways also.But I've been pretty lucky, I haven't had too many dead beats, I've stopped buying from some sellers at Ebay for numerous other reasons.I started having bad luck too much as of 2 years ago, so i stopped using Ebay.The stress and headaches was not worth it.I bought a couple games from here, at the AA market, and had %100 service, the best bar none.You can get burned anywhere, but the chances of that happening here at AA are very rare, a safer bet than Ebay, that's for sure.

Edited by Rik

I wonder if i should email every seller before i bid with a laundry list of questions....

Liars are liars and douchebags are douchebags no matter what you ask, there's no guarantees they'll answer your questions truthfully.It's basically a gamble.The 1st item you buy from an unknown to you seller,that's satisfactory, go with that seller.That's what I've always done.If I bought from a new seller, that I didn't know, I'd judge from that 1st item, if it was packed badly, and especially if item was damaged, and DIRTY, then that was the end of buying from that seller for me, period, no 2nd chances whatsoever.There are good sellers at ebay, just gotta find them wisely.Asking questions helps in some areas, but again no guarantees it will eliminate all problems.There's only 1 way to see what a seller is like, WHEN YOU RECEIVE ITEM, no words or promises or questions asked can guarantee how you will recieve item.