IGNORED

Season 1 Game 11 *Star Strike*

I don't understand this game!!

well, first of in this game you have to WAIT for the ships to fly in front of you before you can even shoot at them. They turn light blue, when they are able to be shot down.

Also, you have to dodge the two UFO's fire by swaying your ship left and right till, u can shoot... it may be a good idea to hold the fire button down the whole time, and be sure to line up your fire with the UFO's.

Do not fly too low in the trench, if you do.. and get shot at... you will sink and fall into it... always push "up" on the disc when you are hit by enemy fire.

while I didnt try to (the game didnt give the beep beep beep in time to do so), but I believe (nothing to prove it), but if u nail both ships each time (without getting damaged to prevent some shots), the 2 ships can get u about 50-120 above 8k per wave, requiring of course both to be blown up each time, and also dispatching quickly to get some 2 sets of ships per red target. Also, the theoretical max I believe u could take it is to target #13 (3rd target, 3rd time thru) as after the 2nd time thru 4th one, the earth is lined up with the trench and any miss = auto planet loss.

I don't understand this game!!

well, first of in this game you have to WAIT for the ships to fly in front of you before you can even shoot at them. They turn light blue, when they are able to be shot down.

Also, you have to dodge the two UFO's fire by swaying your ship left and right till, u can shoot... it may be a good idea to hold the fire button down the whole time, and be sure to line up your fire with the UFO's.

Do not fly too low in the trench, if you do.. and get shot at... you will sink and fall into it... always push "up" on the disc when you are hit by enemy fire.

Thanks, too bad I did not have time to play another game before the dead line.

Finally, missed the first, but nailed the rest 2-6 to get this score...

8,326!

Congratulations! That is definately a rare score to achieve. Based on your description above it seems that missing something early on can actually be beneficial to a high score!

Troy

"8,100.

""It could be possible to get higher, but it is a timing of when the ships and red ship are sent out.""

I knew it!

I could have finished with more then 8,100... but didn't think it was a legit way to get the highest score. I wanted to shoot everything, miss none. :twisted:

As I said Jacob I didnt do it on purpose, but didnt see why to hit the reset button, and came upon this.

Now, one question, since we're done with this I have, someone wrote to dodge left/right until you get it (ship) to be light blue... But I always stayed on line with the red targets and just went up/down to destroy the ships as they came. Anyone else doing the up/down instead of the sideways?