IGNORED

***UPDATE***OLD 2000 POST CONTEST

sdstuff64

new contest! http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16609

Well the day has finally come.I have 2000 posts now.I am so happy and to show how happy I am and to thank all you guys,and gals,for making AtariAge so much fun I have decided to start a contest!

There are two parts.You go to the site and then post the names of the games and what system they are for.Then you post how many posts I will have once somebody finally gets all 5 right.This will go on until somebody gets them right.The person that gets them right and the person that gets the number of posts I have right,or close to will both win a prize!

Only one person can win each,you can't win both.You have 1 guess for each.Hsve fun and good luck!

2000 POST MEGA HAPPY FUN CONTEST!

I know what you really want to know,what will I win?Well you will win something.It may a dvd,a game or a hunk of crap I really don't know.But the winners will each get a different prize!

Have fun!

:D :ponder: :P

:x That sucked.NoahsMyBro,I will give you a prize too since you did get them right,cheating or not.

UPDATE!!!!

The contest will go on still,as there are 11 new pics,with there name not in the file name(thanks to all ofr the tip :D )!The rules are still the same,guess all 11 or guess how many posts I will have when all of them are guessed to win!

Please play now as I hope this time it lasts more than one post!And remember to put the system! :x :D :)

Sorry - I wanted to not post the answers like that, but I didn't want somebody else to beat me to the punch either.

I'll go have a look at the new batch, and more than likely I won't have a clue for these.

Here goes nothing....

Well give it your all,and you can't win anyways,I am giving you a prize!

Come on people I know you know these!And make sure to guess what posts number too! :D :ponder: :)

Well, the only ones I think I know are:

6. Donkey Kong - Arcade version (from the marquee, I think)

7. Duke Nukem 3D, probably PSX version but maybe Saturn or PC

8. I'm positive this is from the PSX Fatal Fury: Eye of the Wolf (if I'm remembering the title correctly) It was the really hard, 3Dish $19.99 game.

For whatever all THAT is worth. :dunce:

I think I remember the 6. somewhere. But I don't know where. And the 10. too. The last one have I see somewhere as Background in a picture (Windows Background Forest). ;)

4. Castlevania (NES) ?

5 Ecco The Dolphin (Mega Drive) ?

6. Mr. Do's! Wild Ride (C64) ? Or yes a Donkey Kong game. :D

10. Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64) ?

But I think they are wrong. Its very hard. :? :roll:

I think I remember the 6. somewhere. But I don't know where. And the 10. too. The last one have I see somewhere as Background in a picture (Windows Background Forest). ;)

But I think they are wrong. Its very hard.  :?  :roll:

No,it is from a game!And I made them extra hard so they wouldn't end in an hour or so.But if enough people try and don't get them,then I might make it on;y like 5 or something.But until then,keep trying! :D :ponder: :P

And remember to guess the post number!Nobody has done that yet!

i should know these...

i know a few,

6) Donkey Kong (Gameboy version)

8) Fatal Fury (DC)

9) Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (ps2)

10) that game on DC that you said is like diablo, cant remember title...

uhh, 62343 posts. ( i just mashed on my keyboard for that! :D )