IGNORED

4-tris

Even though i'd like to own every Intellivision game someday, 4-tris and other homebrews are not high on my list. I'd probably save those for last.

i need this 4tris (LTO) and minehunter to complete homebrews.

well those and L.O.L. and R.R.

hint hint ;)

Edited by revolutionika

Did you guys see the final tally on this?!? $228. A bit higher than I expected, especially since Space Patrol from the same seller went for $91, although I guess there were more copies of Space Patrol made and hopefully Joe and David come out with Super Space Patrol at some point. Either way, kinda makes those BIN's on ebay look rather out of market....icon_neutral.gif

Did you guys see the final tally on this?!? $228. A bit higher than I expected, especially since Space Patrol from the same seller went for $91, although I guess there were more copies of Space Patrol made and hopefully Joe and David come out with Super Space Patrol at some point. Either way, kinda makes those BIN's on ebay look rather out of market....icon_neutral.gif

I had a feeling it would for over 200, there has not been one on ebay in forever.

as for the 2000$ buy it now games, they will never get that price. they only do that to bring attention tho themselves.

I had a feeling it would for over 200, there has not been one on ebay in forever.

as for the 2000$ buy it now games, they will never get that price. they only do that to bring attention tho themselves.

Maybe they'll do another run of 4-tris as well. icon_ponder.gif

Maybe they'll do another run of 4-tris as well. icon_ponder.gif

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO. that would be another game to collect. :D

• 1 month later...

How high do you think this will go? It's already at $255 and it's only day 1. icon_eek.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504809642251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150480964225&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

shhhh.icon_smile.gif I suspect it's gonna get worse unfortunately. I have 'em all so I won't bidding, but some of our AA mates might be....now $635.

My guess is $2500.

Edited by cmart604

wasnt me.

i think he added a buyitnow for 1800.00 and shorted himself some money.

here is what is says on completed items under his name:

0 BidsBuy It Now$0.99$1,800.00Free shippingEnd Date:

i thought ebay has an "auction" site. i hate when this happens.

this auction was too good to be true. icon_mad.gif

for 3K I'm ready to sell you those games from my personal collection icon_wink.gif

Careful Max, he might just take you up on it! icon_mrgreen.gif

yep.max are you serious?

for 3k you will sell me those 8 games the other guy had listed?

pm me if you are serious.

this auction was too good to be true. icon_mad.gif

for 3K I'm ready to sell you those games from my personal collection icon_wink.gif

Careful Max, he might just take you up on it! icon_mrgreen.gif

yep.max are you serious?

for 3k you will sell me those 8 games the other guy had listed?

pm me if you are serious.

I was just joking....I'm keeping my games !!!

unless you have a super offer that I can't refuse :)

some of those game are pretty rare and I'm sure the value are high....same game robot, the 2 intellivision game, minhunter...

it's hard to put a price on a bundle like that.

Edited by maximebeauvais