IGNORED

Season 1 Game 13 *Lock 'n' Chase*

I have it, and I'd be happy to send the BIN file to ya, if you like... The major differences, (beyond the "data east" copywrite at the startup, is that Lupin is NO longer allowed to stop dead on a straight-way (aka pushing left/right during one of the tunnels next to the bank ($) will not stop Lupin inside the tunnel, and Lupin does the fold into the hat animation the arcade "Lock 'n Chase" had. I personally prefer the original 4K as I grew up using the stopping mid straightaway to reshuffle the cops where I want them (mostly to trap in corner, etc)

I have it, and I'd be happy to send the BIN file to ya, if you like... The major differences, (beyond the "data east" copywrite at the startup, is that Lupin is NO longer allowed to stop dead on a straight-way (aka pushing left/right during one of the tunnels next to the bank ($) will not stop Lupin inside the tunnel, and Lupin does the fold into the hat animation the arcade "Lock 'n Chase" had. I personally prefer the original 4K as I grew up using the stopping mid straightaway to reshuffle the cops where I want them (mostly to trap in corner, etc)

I think you can post it here.

I would like to try it too.

I have the recorded this game.

If someone would like to see it, let me know and I'll put it on YouTube.

Is it me or the Camera level is harder than the other levels (higher levels).

I always loose 2 or 3 "Lupin" in this level.

post-25394-128111569203_thumb.jpg

Edited by patbb

Everything Camera and higher, with the exception of the Bobbie Pin, runs on the faster/harder difficulty. That is why it feels that way, as the Camera is the first to be that way. BTW, I checked, it's the 8K version, here you go...lnc - fixed.bin

Thanks a lot :)

I'll give it a shot tonight when the house clears out!

Everything Camera and higher, with the exception of the Bobbie Pin, runs on the faster/harder difficulty. That is why it feels that way, as the Camera is the first to be that way. BTW, I checked, it's the 8K version, here you go...lnc - fixed.bin

To me, It looks like the camera level is faster than the bobbie pin and the lamp.

Not sure about the key I always get there with my last life.

Two things, one are we still playing? Two, how u get that game like that :)

I didn't check until you pointed it out, but yes, it looks like this game finished last night. Because it was still pinned to the top of the forum, I assumed it was active. I feel a bit silly now.

Two things, one are we still playing? Two, how u get that game like that :)

I didn't check until you pointed it out, but yes, it looks like this game finished last night. Because it was still pinned to the top of the forum, I assumed it was active. I feel a bit silly now.

I think we should keep playing until the next round.

If Mister VCS decides to only keep the score entered before the dead line, I will accept his decision, but at lease we could have fun for another 2 weeks and maybe someone can get the the heart level or even get to 100k!

Not the screen shot, but the looks like HD screen u got the game on... I (when playing on the console) still have it on a POS old fashioned analog tv set.

It was a bit of an adventure, since I'm not especially skilled or experienced with electronics or even handling a soldering iron, but I installed a composite video circuit into my recently received Intellivision II. There are schematics available online that show you how to do it, though in order to get it to fit within my console, I had to make a flat version without a PCB. I can't say that the video output is greatly improved over the conventional RF cable, but having composite video and audio connections means you can hook it up to any modern TV.

• 7 months later...