IGNORED

CGE Releases and AA T-Shirts Available for Purchase

Albert

CGE Releases and AA T-Shirts Available for Purchase

Several new games were released at CGE this past weekend, as well as new AtariAge t-shirts. More detailed information about the games is available here:

http://atariage.com/features/shows/cge2010_preview/new_games.html

You can see the t-shirt design here:

http://atariage.com/features/shows/cge2010_preview/tshirts.html

The AtariAge Store will be offline until September, but I'm going to make leftover copies of these games and shirts available for a one week window starting today. I will ship the games the week of August 8th. After that, the games won't be available again until September.

I highly recommend Turbo, Duck Attack and K.O. Cruiser. We spent a lot of time working on Turbo, which includes the original prototype as well as an Enhanced version that we made many, many changes to. It even has a slick on-screen menu to choose between the two games. And the physical production is top notch, with offset printed chipboard boxes, a box insert to keep the game from sliding around (and add support to the box), a 12-page Coleco-style manual, and the game itself in a white Coleco cartridge shell and Coleco-style label. And Duck Attack and K.O. Cruiser are both fantastic homebrews that no 2600 fans should be without!

Here's how to order:

Prices are listed below for these items. Add up the prices for the games and shirts you are interested in and then shipping as described below. Then PayPal this amount to sales@atariage.com and make sure you include a note about which games you're purchasing. If you're buying a shirt (or shirts) please let me know what size(s) you are interested in. I'll then ship your items next week and will send you a confirmation email once that's happened.

Here's the list, which not only includes new releases, but some recent releases that I made extra copies of for CGE:

- Turbo (2600) - $45

- K.O. Cruiser (2600) - $25

- Duck Attack (2600) - $25

- Chunkout (2600) - $20

- Incoming! (2600) - $20

- Juno First (2600) - $25

- Dungeon (2600) - $25

- Cave In (2600) - $25

- FailSafe (7800) - $30

- Sinistar (5200) - $25

- Castle Blast (5200) - $30

- Adventure II (5200) - $35

- Squares (ColecoVision) - $30

- AtariAge T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL) - $15

Shipping:

- 1-3 items: $6 US (Priority Mail), Canada, $10 elsewhere

- 4-8 items: $8 US (Priority Mail), Canada, $15 elsewhere

- 8+ items: $10 US (Priority Mail), Canada, $20 elsewhere

I am only going to sell games for which I have stock on-hand. In particular, if you want a copy of Turbo for the 2600 then you should act now, as it may take me two months before I have another batch ready to sell. I am presently low on Coleco carts and it takes time to prep them.

Thanks,

..Al

PS: As I sold out of Halo at the show, it is not available at this time. :ponder:

Payment sent for Turbo!

Please ship with care as usual......if anyone else wants one....its posted...they may be months before more are made and it takes time to prep the Coleco carts..

Thanks for the quality titles available!

All games will be carefully packaged in a box, as always. And I won't use the cheap, crappy Priority Mail boxes for boxed games either. t-shirts may in Tyvek envelopes by themselves.

..Al

Payment sent for Turbo!

Please ship with care as usual......if anyone else wants one....its posted...they may be months before more are made and it takes time to prep the Coleco carts..

Thanks for the quality titles available!

All games will be carefully packaged in a box, as always. And I won't use the cheap, crappy Priority Mail boxes for boxed games either. t-shirts may in Tyvek envelopes by themselves.

..Al

Made me think of something...Guys you gotta get these shirts for your ladies...so the other guys know your ladies are property of Atariage......

Al,

Payment sent for T-Shirt for my wifey...Pink if possible....lol

THanks!