IGNORED

New Opcode website

opcode

Hi there,

I invite all friends here to join me at my new website: World of Opcode

After the recent incidents I have decided to hang out on a more controlled environment, so from now on World of Opcode is the exclusive source of news for my ColecoVision projects.

Hope to see you there.

Eduardo

After the recent incidents I have decided to hang out on a more controlled environment,

Meaning you want to only post on a board you own and run.

To each their own I guess, but I take offense to the implication that AA isn't a 'controlled environment'. The moderators here take great pride in keeping AA a safe and friendly place, just because people said things you didn't like or want to hear doesn't mean AA isn't being moderated properly.

Tempest

• Like 4

After the recent incidents I have decided to hang out on a more controlled environment,

To each their own I guess, but I take offense to the implication that AA isn't a 'controlled environment'. The moderators here take great pride in keeping AA a safe and friendly place, just because people said things you didn't like or want to hear doesn't mean AA isn't being moderated properly.

Tempest

I'd say AA is loosely controlled, and that's a good thing for this type of forum. Your own website, however, can have a much higher degree of control, obviously. It's just different, that's all.

5-11under

Tempest

Very true. The moderators here do a super job at keeping the forums "safe" so to speak. People are free to express their opinions (as long as it is within forum rules), and this is a GOOD thing. I don't see how the forums contributed in any way to what had happened outside of them...other than to maybe help inform of an injustice in the homebrew community.

• Like 1

Tempest

I apologize for my bad choice of words. What I meant was that I want an environment where I can control who and what is posted. That I can only get from a private website. Please don't take offense, because it was never my intention to suggest AA was badly moderated or something like that.

Eduardo

• Like 2

Tempest

I apologize for my bad choice of words. What I meant was that I want an environment where I can control who and what is posted. That I can only get from a private website. Please don't take offense, because it was never my intention to suggest AA was badly moderated or something like that.

Eduardo

Meh, it's probably my fault. I'm a wee bit cranky this morning and jumped the gun a bit. I'm a big fan of your games and look forward to the expansion module.

Tempest

• Like 1