IGNORED

The Phoenix Has Risen

• 2 months later...

Is Phoenix going to be the updated version of the VG and homegaming book of the same name

Unfortunately, no.

what is phoenix 3, is that the updated version that continues after 1996

Phoenix 3 goes up to the year 2000 and was first published in 2001.

It's been 5 months and you still haven't revealed whatever this is? Come on, man.

Chris

We should take bets on what will be revealed first -- this or Duke Nukem' Forever.

-B

We need a Brian O masterpiece depicting the highly rumoured rising of said phoenix, if any, which I highly doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we ever going to find out what this Phoenix is?

(Or at least get some more (good) clues?)

What kind of clues would you like? I can say, the Dark Phoenix will be revealed before the Phoenix is. Just the nature of things, but once you know one, you know the other so it doesn't matter.

Oh, and no, the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix is not the VGC Radio show or the VGC site, or me or Nick. Good guess though.

Think about what a Phoenix is. That is the key to figuring it out.

Are we ever going to find out what this Phoenix is?

(Or at least get some more (good) clues?)

What kind of clues would you like? I can say, the Dark Phoenix will be revealed before the Phoenix is. Just the nature of things, but once you know one, you know the other so it doesn't matter.

Oh, and no, the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix is not the VGC Radio show or the VGC site, or me or Nick. Good guess though.

Think about what a Phoenix is. That is the key to figuring it out.

I'd be interested in a clue that gives us a good idea of what this is. Unless there's something I'm missing here, "what a phoenix is" doesn't tell anything, because all of this is dead tech... so anything arising new is phoenix-like. And the fact that Dark Phoenix will be revealed before the Phoenix is really excites me a LOT, until I realize that I have no clue what either one is! :P

• 1 month later...