IGNORED

Archiving PMs

Before I clear out the contents of my message folder, I just want to make sure that there's no way with this version of the forum software to archive and download PMs.

Not at the moment. The email address you registered with the site should have copies of all the emails minus the attachments. However, I can't remember if thats a default setting.

I will be upgrading the forum software soon and there will be a way to archive individual conversations in the new version of the software. So you'll be able to easily save any conversations that are important to you, but there will still be no "bulk" method of archiving conversations. I expect that to come along at a later time. I plan on doing the forum upgrade in September--it's a pretty significant update, so it'll take some planning and a fair bit of time on my part to complete.

..Al

I will be upgrading the forum software soon and there will be a way to archive individual conversations in the new version of the software. So you'll be able to easily save any conversations that are important to you, but there will still be no "bulk" method of archiving conversations.

I wonder why they didn't think to keep the ability to save it all? Seems like something a lot of people would want to do so they can quickly clear it all out if it's getting too full.