IGNORED

They Poo-Poo'ed My Electric Frankfurter

Oddly enough, I've only done a couple of VCS features, but I did a HUGE strategy guide for Dungeon last year. I try to mix it up and mostly write about stuff I am playing at the time. I've been back on a VCS kick lately, though, so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Joe, I appreciate any hype I can get!

atarigal, thanks for the read, you should definitely come out next year it was fun for kids of all ages!

That Boba Fett line was no joke. He had the mic up under this helmet and was going to town on Last Dance with Mary Jane.:jango:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This "The Top 30 Hardest NES Games Ever" series is great fun to follow! You've earned some pretty admirable credentials for taking down games that are a royal PITA, and so far your choices seem spot-on to me (at least the games I know).

I'm curious about what's coming in these last seven entries...will it be games that have thwarted me, like Dash Galaxy and Zanac? Or games I've managed to pass with great effort, like Cybernoid and Deadly Towers? Only time will tell.

thegoldenband, thank you so very much! I am glad you have been enjoying it. The Top 30 project has been a real labor of love and I have enjoyed every day of it.

I would love to hear what you think about the final 7, particularly since none of the games you listed made the cut. Deadly Towers has a vicious learning curve but crumbles like a week old cookie after a few hours and you learn a few tricks. Dash Galaxy is more a test of patience than one of skill, and NEVER take the secret passages!

Thanks again!

And for those of you catching up, the final entry is here and tomorrow I will post the entire list with analysis and list a couple of other honorable mentions.

:spidey:

• 6 months later...

Well, I took 225 hours off to play Skyrim so there hasn't been as much blog activity as I would have liked, but now we are back and better than ever going strong.

Check out our latest content here: http://electricfrankfurter.blogspot.com/2012/02/marvel-movie-ranking-project-25-ghost.html

and look for more coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm spilling the beans here first, kids. Tomorrow, the much anticipated NES Golf Tour project will begin. I will provide deep analysis for all of the golf games available for the NES telling you which games are worth owning and which are wastes of time. I'll also be posting my best rounds for you to compare against your scores.

I have talked about doing this for YEARS and I am finally doing it. Good times.

See you there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...