IGNORED

Thank you!

InfernalKeith

After the stuff coming into my inbox from elsewhere today, I just wanted to repeat what's been said before about this forum, and thank all of you for being civil, halfway intelligent, drama-free people. It's a pleasure being in your company. :)

Keith

So what now ? Do we hug and kiss? or is that too dramatic ?? ;-)

After the stuff coming into my inbox from elsewhere today, I just wanted to repeat what's been said before about this forum, and thank all of you for being civil, halfway intelligent, drama-free people. It's a pleasure being in your company. :)

Keith

SCREW YOU!! I'M OFFENDED!!! I QUIT THE INTERNET!!!!

:)

Keith

InfernalLarry, is that you???

(Where is some Karma when it's needed)

Keith

I've got some karma for sale. I don't know what it's worth, so I want you to make me an offer, but whatever offer you make me is gonna insult me.

Keith

I've got some karma for sale. I don't know what it's worth, so I want you to make me an offer, but whatever offer you make me is gonna insult me.

:rolling:

Keith

Ahhhhhhh-o..... I think I shat myself a bit laughing..... I believe Larry has gone back to the "dash tribe" by now so olie olie oxen free ;-) Now if we could just get rid of the last Pesch-ky problem...... Hmmmm

Have you guys seen his auctions? "I am a bloddy a-hole and love it"; "my prices are absolutely outrageous".. and he wonders why his stuff doesn't sell!

Keith

Ahhhhhhh-o..... I think I shat myself a bit laughing..... I believe Larry has gone back to the "dash tribe" by now so olie olie oxen free ;-) Now if we could just get rid of the last Pesch-ky problem...... Hmmmm

Hahahaha!!!!! Wow, how did I miss this thread?! :) This has added SOOO much happiness to my day. :)

by the way, I'll take $7,000 for my EARLY READING cart. I have a manual, but I have no idea where it is.

I'll give you $7500 if, when you find the manual, you read it to me over the phone in a low, husky voice.

Or, if you prefer, I will reluctantly dip into my "Holy Grail" stash of Blasto cartridges and consider a trade.

Hahahaha!!!!! Wow, how did I miss this thread?! :) This has added SOOO much happiness to my day. :)

by the way, I'll take $7,000 for my EARLY READING cart. I have a manual, but I have no idea where it is.

I'll give you $7500 if, when you find the manual, you read it to me over the phone in a low, husky voice.

Or, if you prefer, I will reluctantly dip into my "Holy Grail" stash of Blasto cartridges and consider a trade.

icon_rolling.gif

I can do low and husky.... But it'll cost you a "Household Budget Management" cart, if you have one to spare, on top of the $7500.

Final offer, take it, or leave it.

The deal's off, you chiseler. How do you expect me to manage my household budget if I don't have 47 backup copies in case something happens?

I might consider it for Home Financial Decisions, but I have to finish learning its theme song first. I've got the "dit dit dit dit dit dit" part down, but that triumphant coda at the end throws me every time.

Keith

Hey, I don't know about everyone else, but I think I am at least threequartersway intelligent. :)

Edited by jchase1970