IGNORED

Forum Upgrade coming soon! Some details here...

Albert

I wonder in the new version if we'll be able to see where we got our rep points from. Maybe I said something interesting or helpful that got me a bunch.

The forum software itself has not changed as far as this goes, but Invision is going to make significant changes/improvements in version 3.2. It looks like they made add a "Like" system where you can say you "Like" a particular post, and then you can see everyone else who also likes that post. They have also stated they are going to beef up the reputation system, but it's not clear yet what's ultimately going to change.

There are various mods that add features to the reputation system and I will be investigating them.

..Al

Will they give you the option of "disliking" a particular post? Seems to me there's just too much mindless positive reinforcement going on these days.

The current reputation system allows you to "downvote" posts but I have that disabled as I don't think everyone is mature enough to use it as intended.. :ponder:

..Al

• Like 2

I wonder if this is why when I visit the site using my DSi I run into trouble.

It won't be long before you'll be able to put on a pair of PC glasses and browse the Internet on a giant virtual monitor and interact with it by waving your hands around like you're in the movie

3D PC HD Glasses....

I wonder if this is why when I visit the site using my DSi I run into trouble.

It won't be long before you'll be able to put on a pair of PC glasses and browse the Internet on a giant virtual monitor and interact with it by waving your hands around like you're in the movie

3D PC HD Glasses....

You probably wouldn't want to use it on a bus or an airplane to avoid poking people in the eye.