IGNORED

Project Announcments

matthew180

I wanted to get some community feedback on making non-software related posts? I've been working on some TI related hardware projects, but I don't want to spam the forum and post off-topic, so I'm asking first to gauge the feeling of everyone here. Maybe this post could become "pinned" and used for non-programming related project announcements? Of course the project should still be TI related, I'm not proposing we go that far off topic. ;-)

Most of the software tools, games, tutorials, etc. have their own threads, which I think is great, after all they are software and programming related. I just did not want to take the liberty with hardware projects.

I also wanted to post here (on the A.A. forum) because, frankly, this is the only TI forum I read and participate in any more and I really don't want to piss any one off.

Thoughts, opinions?

Matthew

This is the place. For sure. We'll get a pinned thread entitled "Project Announcements" and this could be used to announce any TI projects. Remember-- there is no hardware without software and three is no software without hardware. This IS a programming forum, but hardware which will be used by software programmers is great, too--in my opinion. It could only HELP in any development to have the full force of the community in it. I am still all about a "TI everything" forum--- but in the meantime, i'd say use your beat judgment. Matthew, nobody here would ever accuse you of spamming or trolling. You're one of our most valued members. :)

Thanks Owen.

Well, either no one cares either way, or the activity is really as slow as it seems lately. Maybe my two project posts will help a little with the excitement levels. :-) I'm going to go ahead and post two new topics in case anyone wants to discuss either project (which would be great.)

Matthew

I have a couple weeks here to work on some TI stuff a little bit--- so I'd love to talk about your new developments! It's nice to be able to participate on here more. I've got Calimari Carl a bit closer to complete and I have begun mapping some stuff out for assembly versions of my 3 currently existing XB games to get me some experience before I continue work on the juggernaut that is Beryl Reichardt. I think these 3 games will be simple enough to allow me to finish them and learn quite a bit from them. :)

Edited by Opry99er

We'll get a pinned thread entitled "Project Announcements" and this could be used to announce any TI projects.

I'll say we have the same conditions for both software and hardware projects. Make a thread, announce or whatever, if a project dies, so does the thread.

It's not that I mind a pinned thread, a collection of announcements was it ?

:)