IGNORED

Coleco Rarity Guide or Price Guide anywhere?

hightower26

Most rarity guides online are going to be outdated and not really what people are getting for the games these days.

If you put up a list of what you found most people on this site know what they have been going for and could give you a real idea if you have anything in those games. Also remember to list if they are Complete in box or just carts because that is a huge difference in price.

ok Here are the Titles.

all these with Manual

B.C.'s quest for tires

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Frantic Freddy

Front Line

MR.Do!

Q Bert

Smurf Paint and Play Workshop

Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle

Space Fury

Super Action Baseball

Super Cross Force

Telly Turtle

Turbo

Venture

War Games

Zaxxon

and these are Cart only

Frenzy

Jumpman Junior

Miner 2049 er

Robin Hood

Star Wars

The Heist

War Room

Thanks for any help.

Here is my opinion for fair prices, assuming everything is near mint. This is what I think you could sell them for individually if you where patient.

If you sold them all together in a lot, you would get a lot less. The 4 in bold are the real gems of this lot.

With Manual:

Frantic Freddy $50

Super Cross Force $50

B.C.'s quest for tires $30

Front Line $15

Telly Turtle $15

Smurf Paint and Play Workshop $15

War Games $15

Donkey Kong $5

Donkey Kong Junior $5

MR.Do! $5

Q Bert $5

Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle $5

Space Fury $5

Super Action Baseball $5

Turbo $5

Venture $5

Zaxxon $5

Cart only

Robin Hood $35

Star Wars $15

The Heist $15

Jumpman Junior $10

Miner 2049 er $10

War Room $10

Frenzy $5

I think I pretty much agree with the prices above you might get more, you might get less depending what people want when you put them for sale and how good of condition they are in.

except

In my opinion for games that have overlays if you do not have the overlays for them I would think you are going to have to knock like $3 - $4 bucks off the price.

War Room

War Games

Smurf Paint & Play Workshop

Front Line

Super Action Baseball

The reason I say this is if the user wanted authentic overlays for the games they are going to have to pay anywhere from $1 - $7 ea to get them.

Thank you guys so much for your time and help. I had no clue on these That being said I would be Really happy to get $150 for the whole Lot Shipped! If you guys are intrested please let me know You 2 will have priority! If you would like some pices Please Let Me know. Thanks again.

Wes

I am not interested for the prices I gave. I was just giving you my honest opinion on value. If I where to make an offer personally I would not need the BC's Quest for Tires, I have the CIB. If I was looking to buy, I would offer $75 for the other 3 bolded. I am always looking for a deal. :)

If you are interested in selling the carts, you should consider a Marketplace listing.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to throw some more info out for reference, I went to Retro Gaming Expo in PDX on 9/18/10. And can comment on some of the prices I saw there on some of your items:

Cart only

Frenzy- Don't think I saw one

Jumpman Junior- May have saw one, want to say it was $9 to 12?

Miner 2049 er- I picked this up for $7

Robin Hood- Didn't see this one

Star Wars- Saw 4 copies 3 at one booth for $10(almost bought them all but I had been to the ATM onsite once already and had spent more money that I had budgeted for) and another booth was $12.50 or $15

The Heist- Picked this up for $6.50? somewhere between 6 and 8

War Room- Don't think I saw this one either

I'll throw out some of the prices for rare loose ones I saw, but you have instructions for,

B.C.'s quest for tires- I want to say between $20-30? I knew just for a cart it was too high, and I'm not a big fan of the game.

Front Line- I picked this up for $4, saw a couple of booths that had it for between $4 and $6 and late in the day found a copy for $2

Smurf Paint and Play Workshop- Not sure if it was this or the import Smurf title but it was like $12 to $15

War Games- I picked this up in a barter, tag said $4 and I found it several places $2 to $4

Q Bert- $6 several times but the sticker/label was always trashed, same with Popeye over priced and trashed :(

Super Action Baseball- one booth had it for $8, another $6 I got it from a booth where all CV games were $2 and instead of just grabbing them all, I was looking some of the imagic stuff up and a guy reached in front of me and snatched 2 carts :(

Anything Yurkie priced at $5 with instructions were typically $2, a couple of booths had them at $4. Like one booth had everything CV overpriced had like 6 Donkey Kongs at $4, none were mint. What are you gonna do?

Anything else I either didn't see or don't remember seeing, I did see some CIB, but by the time I found it I had blown my budget. Most was common stuff at around $20.

Just my two cents and recent experience, your mileage may vary...