IGNORED

Videogame Collecting Guide 8 DVD set(new packaging with Neo Geo/TG-16 DVD)

swlovinist

My name is John Hancock and I am a longtime collector. I go by swlovinist on all forums. Years ago, I decided to create a DVD movie series that showcased a visual guide to collect videogames. These DVD videos are not simply showcasing my videogame collection, but a well organized movie series that breaks down system packaging, accessories, and games for wide range of videogame systems. These videos have been featured at various gaming cons such as the Classic Gaming Expo, Portland Retrogaming Expos, Seattle Retrogaming Expos. They also have been featured on Youtube channels MetalJesusRocks and Gamester 81. Here is what I am offering.

The Entire DVD set of all 8 DVDs is $30 shipped.
Nuts and Bolts to Video Game Collecting Vol.1 Oddball Systems 70's to Mid 80s
This video runs 62 min and showcases the following systems. Each Chapter showcases a different system, game, accessories, and system packaging(If I had it) The DVD showcases the following

APF M-1000
ATARI XEGS
BALLY ASTROCADE
EMERSON ARCADIA 2001
FAIRCHILD CHANNEL F
MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY
MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY 2
MICROVISION
RCA STUDIO II
VECTREX

Nuts and Bolts to Video Game Collecting Vol. 2 is focused on home NINTENDO SYSTEMS. Each Chapter is focused on system packaging, games, or accessories of a specific system. The DVD runs 82 min and is an excellent guide and overview showcasing many holy grails as well as good value games to pick up. The DVD overviews in detail the following

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Virtual Boy
Gamecube

Nuts and Bolts to Videogame Collecting Vol. 3 is focused on all US Sega Systems. This project grew in size and is featured on two DVD discs. The DVD runs over 2 hours and overviews in detail system packaging(if I had it), games, and accessories of the following systems

Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Sega CD/CDX/X'ye
Sega 32X
Nomad
Game Gear
Pico
Laseractive
Saturn
Dreamcast

ATARI TWO DISC DVD VOLUME 4. IT RUNS HOUR AND A HALF. IT COVERS ALL US ATARI SYSTEMS AND COVERS MUST HAVE GAMES, SYSTEMS, AND ACCESSORIES FOR THE FOLLOWING:

8-bit COMPUTERS
LYNX
JAGUAR
JAGUAR CD

VOLUME 5 Playstation

Playstation, Playstation 2, and thePlaystation Portable. This DVD series showcases packaging, accessories, and games for Playstation systems. This DVD series is to be enjoyed by anyone who wants to find out more about videogame collecting. The following game systems are covered:

PlAYSTATION
-System Packaging/System Variations
-Recommended Accessories
-Greatest Hits/Longbox Game Variations
-Hidden Gems
-Top RPGS/Strategy Games
PLAYSTATION 2
-Recommended Accessories
-Greatest Hits and TopRated Games
-Hidden Gems
-Top RPGS/Strategy Games
PLAYSTATION PORTABLE
-Recommended Accessories
-Top Recommended Games

Vol 6 Neo Geo Turbo Grafx DVD

Turbo Grafx

Turbo Grafx CD

Turbo Duo

Turbo Express

AES

MVS

Neo Geo CD

Neo Geo Pocket

Neo Geo X

ALL EIGHT DVDs ARE FOR SALE FOR $30 shipped.

The best way to contact me is to pm me. I have appreciated the positive support of this homebrew project.

post-7241-0-35781300-1469401817_thumb.jpg

Edited by swlovinist

UP FOR SALE IS MY NEW DVD IN MY NUTS AND BOLTS TO VIDEOGAME COLLECTING SERIES. This is a DVD that covers all US Sega systems, as well as gives a great overview of games and accessories for each US sega system. The DVD is filmed in HD(1080i) and is put on two discs(2 hrs, 20 min). I am selling this DVD for $20 shipped worldwide.

The current deal is that two of my DVDs are $26 shipped. All three are $36 shipped worldwide. I would like to thank all who have supported this DVD project.

My other two DVD videos are also on sale. Vol. 1 covers oddball systems 70s to mid 80s. Vol. 2 is Nintendo US home systems.

link to a video overview:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=79G3NuUMN_Y

PM me if you are interested! Thank you, John

And by the way, that is one helluva collection! Kudos. Have you been featured in Retro Gamer yet? :?:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update on the project. Volume 4 is now done, which is a nice overview of Atari Systems, games, and accessories. It covers the following and is a two disc DVD set. Running time is approximately 1 hr and 30 min

Atari and Telegames Pongs

8-bit computer line

lynx

Jaguar

Jaguar CD

The Atari DVD is $13 shipped. It is a good reference for those who want to expand their collection into other atari systems. PM me if you are interested.

Edited by swlovinist

• 3 weeks later...