IGNORED

Cabbage Patch Kids

schuwalker

Congratualtions! That's really good.

We played this game in High Score Club in April. I kept getting stuck at stage 23. I was able to get past that stage one time and made it to stage 26. It's a lot of fun but stage 23 is really tough.

Cabbage Patch Kids HSC Thread

Edited by ed1475

I haven't played this in a long time.

As a matter of fact I remember this game was always the first one to have problems when my colecovision was starting to die on me. I always had to reset a ton to get rid of the bad graphic artifacts being created. :(

Now that I have the referb colecovision I will have to try it out again and see how far I can get.

As a matter of fact I remember this game was always the first one to have problems when my colecovision was starting to die on me. I always had to reset a ton to get rid of the bad graphic artifacts being created. :(

Now that I have the referb colecovision I will have to try it out again and see how far I can get.

I LOVE this game! I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but this was probably my favorite Colecovision game as a kid. I haven't played it in awhile, but I'm pretty sure I got into the 40s once.

I LOVE this game! I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but this was probably my favorite Colecovision game as a kid. I haven't played it in awhile, but I'm pretty sure I got into the 40s once.

Note that there are about 5 different version of CPK: Adv. available as rom files. Can't remember exactly, but there is Coleco's versions, Konami's versions (no Coleco title screen) and then the enhanced versions (what some refer to as Super CPK). The Super CPK game is the one I like most as it has enhanced graphical elements and some other odds and ends.

Edited by NIAD