IGNORED

Crazy Otto

Madaracs

After reading issue 81 of RG, I thought to myself... I wonder why no one has made an attempt at hacking Ms. Pac-Man or creating their own version of Crazy Otto?

Wouldn't that be a cool homebrew to do? They even posted screenshots of the original game in the Retro Gamer issue. The sprites could be lifted right out of the magazine!

(Cross posted to 7800 -- the only other place I know of that has a Pac-Man Collection!)

After reading issue 81 of RG, I thought to myself... I wonder why no one has made an attempt at hacking Ms. Pac-Man or creating their own version of Crazy Otto?

Wouldn't that be a cool homebrew to do? They even posted screenshots of the original game in the Retro Gamer issue. The sprites could be lifted right out of the magazine!

(Cross posted to 7800 -- the only other place I know of that has a Pac-Man Collection!)

I know this doesn't help someone did a hack of Crazy Otto for MisfitMAME:

post-17328-128596856743_thumb.png

I know this doesn't help someone did a hack of Crazy Otto for MisfitMAME:

I though I had to much time on my hands! :roll: :roll: :roll:

• 4 months later...

Can some one please put a download link for the rom for Crazy Otto for MiSFiTMAME? I've been searching all day and no luck. :?

As I stated in your other post.

This is in the wrong forum and I don't know if asking for MAME roms is permitted. You should post your question in the Arcade Coin-Ops section. Here is a link.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/18-arcade-coin-ops/

I am still waiting for the original ROM to surface. That was going to happen last year, but for some reason the game got back into limbo...

Once I have the ROM, you can bet there will be a CV version.

I didn't care about crazy otto at all now I think a hunt should be started so we can get the rom to opcode :)

If anyone wants the Crazy Otto rom for MisFitMAME, I can either get it to you or show you where you can get it. I don't think you can attach or give link locations on this forum. Check my profile for an e-mail. It would be great to have it for ColecoVision.

Chuck

If anyone wants the Crazy Otto rom for MisFitMAME, I can either get it to you or show you where you can get it. I don't think you can attach or give link locations on this forum. Check my profile for an e-mail. It would be great to have it for ColecoVision.

Chuck

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you should contact opcode about this. ;)