IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 9: Midway Doubleheader

I like your picture frames.

Congrats on the Pac-Man score. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow night to get in a few games after I return from Star Worlds Arcade. I'll have to fight the nephews to play it though!

There's an archive of arcade flyers on the www somewhere and I just printed them out and painted the frames with fluorescent paint. They look real sweet under the black lights.

From left to right they are: Shark Jaws, Space Invaders, Sea Wolf and Galaxian. When you enter the Retrocade I also have framed flyers for Computer Space, Pong, Astro Invader and Ms. Pac-Man.

I should have my refurbished video boards for Congorilla on Monday and I'm crossing my fingers that when everything is reconnected it works!

There's an archive of arcade flyers on the www somewhere and I just printed them out and painted the frames with fluorescent paint. They look real sweet under the black lights.

From left to right they are: Shark Jaws, Space Invaders, Sea Wolf and Galaxian. When you enter the Retrocade I also have framed flyers for Computer Space, Pong, Astro Invader and Ms. Pac-Man.

I should have my refurbished video boards for Congorilla on Monday and I'm crossing my fingers that when everything is reconnected it works!

I would like to see a closeup of the frames if possible.

You are probably talking about this site?

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/

I would like to see a closeup of the frames if possible.

You are probably talking about this site?

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/

When I get Congorilla up I'll take all new pictures of the Retrocade...

I bumped it up a little more. This particular game I didn't lose a life until about 178K. Then over the next 40K+ I died because of putting myself in bad spots.

My adrenalin started flowing when I started a new board around 204K and I knew that I had to get both keys for a good shot at topping my old score. Usually the adrenalin is what does me in and it's what keeps me from being a better gamer. I thought the hangover this morning would have curbed that, but all it did on the first game I played today was get me killed in the first 15 seconds of the game! :P

post-22552-128672361608_thumb.jpg