IGNORED

Hacking your way out of the TI-Basic sandbox

retroclouds

Here's the original magazine listing from Microcomputer Italy Issue 35 - http://www.digitanto.it/mc-online/PDF/Articoli/035_152_159_0.pdf

Well I'll be damned! I will make sure to change the credits on the TI Gameshelf site. Thank you for catching this. I wonder why Ermanno never gave the credit to Tesio. Hmmm...

Update: Credit correction completed

Edited by Vorticon
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Sorry for the newbie question, but did anyone ever expand the scratchpad area with more static RAM or is this impossible due to the architecture?

Some of the memory expansions expanded it from 256 bytes to 1024 bytes, see http://atariage.com/forums/topic/206520-internal-16-bit-32k-upgrade/?do=findComment&comment=2658737

but I doubt that any software has been written to take advantage of the extra RAM. However, it would have been great if 1K was the standard in the console.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Thank you @Vorticon for posting this. I thought it would be wise to make a cross-post here so that it does not got lost in history

250 A$=A$&CHR$©

In case anyone else has trouble with the code, line number 250 from post #23 should read:

250 A$=A$&CHR$(C)
Edited by chue
  • Like 1