IGNORED

Sealed UK Donkey Kong Jr. on Ebay

I noticed that this guy has "more than 10" sealed copies of the UK version of Donkey Kong Jr. for Intellivision, for a BIN of $14.99 with free shipping:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304341161861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130434116186&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd thought that DK Jr. was one of the rarest Coleco titles. Is the Euro version much more common, and/or did a big stash of these show up in a warehouse somewhere? I may have to snag one, since it's the only Coleco title besides Turbo that I don't have yet...

I noticed that this guy has "more than 10" sealed copies of the UK version of Donkey Kong Jr. for Intellivision, for a BIN of $14.99 with free shipping:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304341161861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130434116186&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd thought that DK Jr. was one of the rarest Coleco titles. Is the Euro version much more common, and/or did a big stash of these show up in a warehouse somewhere? I may have to snag one, since it's the only Coleco title besides Turbo that I don't have yet...

Not sure if the CBS version was more common back in the day, but as Rev points out many more seem to exist now, particularly in CIB form. I've got a bunch of their CBS games on my watch list and one day I'm going to order a bunch of them to fill out label variations holes in my INTV CIB collection.