IGNORED

Tunnels of doom

NickH93

So I don't know if this is the place for this, but I have my old tunnels of doom for TI99 working through cassette. Now, i have the pennies and prizes version working, fun for awhile, but does anyone have an image or recording of the cassette file for Quest of the king? Thanks in advance...my Quest of the king hasn't fared well through the years...

I have a cassette with about 20 of the TOD adventures on it that I could copy.

You have no idea how much I would appreciate it if you could make a .wav recording of the quest of the king adventure, and send it to me...Could you please try to?

I was just going to dub the tape. What is a .wav recording? I understand 8tracks, cassettes, floppies, and learning cds. I know someone with a usb cassette deck. I tried making a cd of the games but it wouldn't load.

The emulator that includes ToD only has Pennies and Quest. I've always thought it a shame that other ToD adventures were impossible to find. That would be cool if your adventure files could be used with the emulator.

I've played my share on variations on Quest for the King. There isn't too much variation. You can reskin the graphics, change effects of spells, stats for monsters, etc, but you can't change the core gameplay fundamentals. It's not much better than those graphics hacks you see for Atari 2600 games.

Yes, you could even make a Fallout-flavored Tunnels of Doom(vault of doom?) but you couldn't take the creativity too far.