IGNORED

44 Games CIB

Trinity

That's what I thought. But I never owned a intellivision, So I no nothing of their value. So what are they worth? Any rare ones in there?

Unfortunately while he has a lot of games that are fun to play, he has nothing that notable rarity/value wise. There are 3 or 4 that are uncommon at best. I'd be surprised if he could get $75-100 in a regular auction. This would make a great starter set for someone getting into INTV, maybe you should buy it from him. icon_smile.gif

I saw that listing. I think the most that can be reasonably be expected, even CIB for those is closer to $125-$150. I see most of those games being sold individually CIB for $3-$4, maybe $5-$6 for a few of them. Tell him to separate out Beamrider and list that one separately. That game usually gets good bids on all platforms if it's CIB.

Edited by OldAtarian

That's what I thought. But I never owned a intellivision, So I no nothing of their value. So what are they worth? Any rare ones in there?

Unfortunately while he has a lot of games that are fun to play, he has nothing that notable rarity/value wise. There are 3 or 4 that are uncommon at best. I'd be surprised if he could get $75-100 in a regular auction. This would make a great starter set for someone getting into INTV, maybe you should buy it from him. icon_smile.gif

I see it got repriced and sold at $99. I think your friend got a good price for this lot.icon_thumbsup.gif

I saw that listing. I think the most that can be reasonably be expected, even CIB for those is closer to $125-$150. I see most of those games being sold individually CIB for $3-$4, maybe $5-$6 for a few of them. Tell him to separate out Beamrider and list that one separately. That game usually gets good bids on all platforms if it's CIB.

I have a CIB Beamrider I was thinking of selling, a Dreadnaught Factor too, but I'm waiting to see how my two current gamegavel auctions go first.