IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped Round 7: Cybermorph

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped ROUND 7:

CYBERMORPH

ROUND OVER (Ended Sunday, November 14th)

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Start a standard game and go until you Game Over. Post your score when complete.

If you are not familiar with the new Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/166522-new-jaguar-hsc-rules-updated-7242010/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

High scores for CYBERMORPH:

1. Major Havoc 2049 - 1,097,900 +11pts

2. Austin - 520,300 +10pts

3. The_Laird - 282,450 +9pts

4. Kevincal - 246,400 +8pts

5. Orpheuswaking - 188,800 +7pts

6. Boog - 32,000 +6pts :woozy:

GKC - 257,600 +1 participation point (Score Submitted after round ended)

The current Jaguar HSC rankings as of 11/15/2010:

1. The_Laird - 73pts

2. Austin - 67pts

3. orpheuswaking - 65pts

4. Boog - 57pts

5. Hyper_Eye - 46pts

6. Gaztee - 30pts

7. Kgenthe - 27pts

8. Major Havoc 2049 - 17pts

9. Doctorclu - 17pts

10. Lexlothar - 13pts

11. Kevincal - 12pts

12. Major Havoc 2049 - 11pts

13. Sauron - 10pts

14. Tyrant - 8pts

15. Sauron - 7pts

16. Roadrunner - 6pts

17. Dan Iacovelli - 3pts

Cybermorph gives me motion sickness after 10-15 minutes. I'll give it a shot and post a score, but as soon as I start getting dizzy I repeatedly slam into the nearest mountain while Skylar ridicules me.

Also, hopefully everyone knows that there are two versions of Cybermorph. Later carts were reduced from 2Mb to 1Mb to cut manufacturing costs. Lots of Skylar's samples were removed to cut memory. If your title screen morphs from spaceships to the logo, it's the 2Mb version. If your title screen is just the logo, it's the 1Mb version. You can also tell from the part number in the bottom corner of the label. I don't think the gameplay is any different, but the voice is less repetitive with the 2Mb cart.

• Like 1

I made it to the begining of the 5th sector. I never tried it, but I think I can go from start to finish in one sitting (a few breaks here and there of course). The above score took me like four hours. I thought I better post it just in case I can't find the time to take another shot. It would be kinda cool to finish the game from start to finish in one sitting though.

Edited by Major Havoc 2049
  • Like 1

I'm baaaaaaack. ;) I've been buying Jag stuff like a mad man lately. Now have a ton of games again. Breezed through the first 2 levels of Cybermorph and got bored / had to watch a show so I quit with a score of:

I've only beaten this entire game once and it was thanks to this high score club a year or so ago when we played it then. Cool game for sure.

post-2908-12892867715_thumb.jpg

• Like 1