IGNORED

Crap Game Competition - FORMALLY OPEN!

Willsy

This is my reminder to everyone entering the contest that your shitty efforts aren't worth shit. For those who are planning on entering, know this... I intend to do all my coding while sitting on the shitter (or "watercloset" for those of us who live in the toilet-state of Brittain)....

Look.... All of you, just quit now while you're still alive... I intend on dropping "bombs" on you bit*hes....

Ahhh.... Kentucky.... :) as far as raccoon parts, you got that right... You're from Toledo, right? I think I saw your cross-dressin' ass on the M*A*S*H video game... Keith Klinger. While M*A*S*H is pretty shitty, it's still not as shitty as the giant shart I'm gonna lay in this contest. Please, during the awards ceremony while I accept my first place prize, don't wear a dress....

I still haven't met that guy... He never showed up at the bar. And I don't know where he lives. But it's close... < 1 mile.

I'm about to Howie. BTW, you should go next door and get Codex awake and tell that SOB to come see his friends

I emailed him a month or two ago, and he said he's been really busy, and his interest in gaming and coding tends to be cyclical. He said he'd probably be gone for a while, but would definitely be back.

Oh, and he also said to tell you all not to bother because your crap game was gonna be a rabbit pellet next to my steaming virtual dook.

You should add to Desert Bus... Add some speech...

"You can't drive for shit"

"are you drunk?"

"Just give up..."

haha. Doesn't the speech synthesizer spell out words it doesn't know? That would make for amazing suck. All that being said, any alterations might be construed as improvements, and, well that's just foolish. Alas, you have the source code, have at it.

• 2 weeks later...