IGNORED

DragonSaga

Ninjabba

Technically it does make a difference how long a company takes to sue you for trademark/copyright issue. Realistically they can sue you at any time and win EVEN if you came up with the label first. They could cite market confusion as both your product and theirs is an RPG.

Best change it now and not worry about it later.

Oh, and I forgot I don't have a Lynx flash cart so I couldn't do testing on the real hardware anyway. I suppose emulators wouldn't reveal low level bugs :P

Good work! :cool: Take your time finishing and polishing the game. Looking at those amazing screen shots im sure this one will be worth waiting for!

About the name: That other game write the name in two parts Dragon Saga, and your name is DragonSaga written together as one, right? So I guess it's not exactly the same name :)

Edited by SwedenLynxer

Especially since "Dragon" and "Saga" are actually pretty generic for the fantasy-genre. It´s like there is a pool of words like these, see also "Quest", "Fantasy", Legend" and others... and you can pretty much combine them in any way you want to come up with a generic fantasy title. I highly doubt that anyone would sue you over one of these combinations. It´s generic fantasy-words, and nothing really specific to their game.

:D I remember there is a Spaghetti-Western title generator anywhere in the internet. Maybe someone can do the same for Fantasy RPGs... :D

Sorry to announce that there will be no pets in the game :)

Don´t worry about Pets. I hope there are no bugs in the game. I don´t like insects. OK, i like it fried like the asian people. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've replaced the images on the first page with some more up-to-date graphics, where I'm also showing the battlescreen with a party now. The character below is suffering from a poison attack in case you're wondering. Still a lot of work needs to be done, especially since I did make the decision to have a party included. Please interpret 'near future' as 'will definitely be released at some point', because I really don't want to rush out anything but instead deliver some quality game. Thanks for the nice comments so far, and I hope you guys like this update. I wish you all a great new years evening!