IGNORED

DragonSaga

Ninjabba

I must say though, when I saw this thread had new posts that you would start selling the final game now. To go head-on with Skyrim, as I expect Dragon Saga, Dragon´s Aga or Dragon Sage or whatever it will be named to make Skyrim look like a short, ugly demo written in BASIC by comparison. :P

Yeah sorry for that, I thought posting here would give more expectations than I intended. But no worries, I have things figured out. I'm planning to release a demo first and after that will get to the real meat. Its a huge amount of work and as you noticed the whole graduation got delayed quite a bit. It was a hell of a ride so to say, but managed in the end.

Congratulations on completing your thesis! Also glad to hear that you'll be working on this again! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I still have one final defending to do 2 weeks from now, but that should be easy.

The only thing I'm struggling with at the moment is the inclusion of sounds/music... hope to have that figured out soon

Edited by Ninjabba

Thanks for offering the help. At the moment I'm getting direct support from some lynx wizards already :) so that should be no problem.

On a side note... yesterday my dev pc stopped working... looks like something burned on the motherboard... this is very unfortunate as it could slow down some development. This project is safe (thank god!), but some others need to be recovered. Have to continue working on my old laptop for the moment

• 1 month later...

I've been struggling with sounds for a while, but there's light at the end of the tunnel as I got some great help from Sage here. Now I'm looking at all the possibilities of sounds to create.. this is a whole new field for me.

I'm working most of my spare time on this, but truth to be told, when I started a year ago I was unemployed for a few months.. now working (more than) full time slows it all down a bit. But progress is being made, and you won't be disappointed for waiting :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I can create a png out of them. You want to set them as your desktop background? :P

Actually I want to pick one of those screenshots and have it printed as a huge poster for my bedroom. 160 x 102 is just perfect for that! ;)

Nah, I just like to view the pixelart up close, with the real colors. And JPEG really destroys any pixelart, it creates so many artifacts andcolors that were not originally there with its compression. Handy creates BMPs, and with a half-decent program lke Irfanview you can create perfect, yet small PNGs of them. :)