IGNORED

DragonSaga

Ninjabba

As for the game. I am keen to see any progress made thus far if at all possible. Any gameplay shots/vids etcetcetcetc......?????

Can a donation be made to perhaps encourage this project to completion???????

Sorry, I don't want to reveal much right now.. perhaps in 2 months or so I can give something interesting :)

Thanks for offering donation, but I'm not in need of money now.. its mainly time that I need, and I cant buy that, unless you can convince my boss :D

For now, all I need is to see people being excited. That is most motivating

Edited by Ninjabba

Thanks for offering donation, but I'm not in need of money now.. its mainly time that I need, and I cant buy that, unless you can convince my boss :D

Depends of the contribution level, you may be able to get rid of your boss ;)

Very exciting project, keep up the good work !

• 2 weeks later...

I am always excited about new homebrew projects being worked on for the Lynx and will now always try to be alert to when new games are released in cartridge form. I've missed too many releases in recent years and am not going to let it happen again.

As for the game. I am keen to see any progress made thus far if at all possible. Any gameplay shots/vids etcetcetcetc......?????

Sorry, I don't want to reveal much right now.. perhaps in 2 months or so I can give something interesting :)

I can assure you that there are many many people who are super excited about this project (and I am part of this group). But I know how hard it can be to find some spare time when you have a job, girlfriend, family etc etc. I am planning to make a Lynx game in the future as well, but it is really in the distant future, I don't have the skills for a project like this yet, but I am learning, sooner or later it will happen.

So keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

WOW!!! I'm super excited! How is it that i'm just now reading about this for the first time?! I will be eagerly awaiting any updates and whenever this finally makes it up for sale or even preorder, i will be one of the first ready to pay. Thank you so much for dedicating so much of your time and effort to bring us something that's been missing from the lynx for far to long. Bravo.

Interesting this is, if you do the math (and I have, for the Lynx 20th anniversary article that appears in the Lynx Solitaire! manual) we have had over 35 titles (counting all games/demos/works-in-progress that have been released on actual cartridges) come out after the Lynx was considered "dead." That means a third of all the titles released for the Lynx came out after "the end." Remarkable, huh?

Cheers,

Smeg

• 3 months later...

Indeed its been a while since the last update.. but fret not, I'm still working on this thing as much as time allows it. I'm still determined to make this into a full release. Its just an amazing amount of work.

Some actual news: I asked 108stars to help me out with some sprite art, and he's delivering some quality stuff that really will make things look even better :)

Some actual news: I asked 108stars to help me out with some sprite art, and he's delivering some quality stuff that really will make things look even better :)

Yeah, I hear that guy is awesome. ;)

Seriously though, I am happy to help and there is not that much to do for me anyway, Ninjabba has made unbelievable progess by himself. I am just helping out where he lacks the time, and maybe I retouch a thing or two. This is definitely Ninjabba's game and my contributions are small. Seeing the kind of game he creates by himself is truly a miracle. :)

Indeed its been a while since the last update.. but fret not, I'm still working on this thing as much as time allows it. I'm still determined to make this into a full release. Its just an amazing amount of work.

Seriously though, I am happy to help and there is not that much to do for me anyway, Ninjabba has made unbelievable progess by himself. I am just helping out where he lacks the time, and maybe I retouch a thing or two. This is definitely Ninjabba's game and my contributions are small. Seeing the kind of game he creates by himself is truly a miracle. :)

No shame what-so-ever in asking people for help. The future of the world THRIVES on team work. I would think that applies to the future of homebrews as well :)